Options

PJ tattoo, would you get one? Or do you have one?

nico10nico10 Posts: 21
In June I got a PJ tattoo of the stick figure on my back.(its my 3rd tattoo) I love it . Would you ever get one ? Or do you already have one?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    No.

But I want to get a tattoo of a penguin.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    Yes, it's my 3rd tattoo as well and it's the stickman. I love it!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by boca23
    Yes, it's my 3rd tattoo as well and it's the stickman. I love it!!!

i want some tatoos, also some PJ, and yeah definitely the stickman

i don't care what people think of it, original or not...it's the most famous PJ logo....it represents them well i think
    ~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
  • Options
    I have Eddie's face tattooed on my penis.
    A man lies in his bed in a room with no door. He waits, hoping for a presence, something, anything to enter. After spending half his life searching. He still felt as blank as the ceiling at which he stared. He is alive, but feels absolutely nothing, so is he? When he was six, he believed that the moon overhead followed him. By nine, he deciphered the illusion, trading magic for fact, no trade-backs. So this is what it's like to be an adult? If he only knew now what he knew then. Lying sideways atop crumpled sheets and no covers. He decides to dream...dream up a new self...for himself.

"In 20 years no one will remember Limp Bizkit or any of these 'alternative' rip-off bands like they will Pearl Jam. They understand the word integrity, the others don't."
    - Joey Ramone

I'm trying to make this review the most popular on MMMDI - http://musicmademe.com/reviews.php?...w&reviewid=6804
  • Options
    SoLATisASoLATisA Posts: 215
    i have a stickman.... and the japaneese symbols for 'love' and 'trust'
  • Options
    I have a tattoo of a guy playing a guitar but you can't really see his face or anything about him. It's just a guy and his guitar/music. It's based on my love for Pearl Jam.
    "Are we getting something out of this all encompassing trip..."