Options

What's on your wishlist?

given2fly5given2fly5 Posts: 8
Regardless if you have heard it or not, what songs make a show for you, almost like they played it cause you were they. And no I am not saying without anyone song it could have even the slightest negative effect on your concert going experience. But I don't think it's wrong to have a little hope, having a best friend says nothing about the other friends you already hold dear. With that being said hearing "Who you are" and "In Hiding" just modivate me to "maximize my full potential as a human being" as John Wooden might say. Even if it's a private concert blaring through the speakers in my car during a traffic jam.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pariahpariah Posts: 596
    In Hiding, no doubt. I'll come up with more... yeah. Porch. You Are. Hail Hail. And LEASH. PLAY LEASH YOU PUSSIES. :mad:

BTW, not much chance to hear who you are live. I believe Matt doesn't want to play it... dunno why but i read that somewhere.
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    OK nevermind...Hard to Imagine.
  • Options
    no kidding play leash live. leash is fuckin awesome. whats on my wishlist? that pearl jam would get more respect for being one of the best, most creative bands ever.
    "we're already cut up and half dead, we'll end up alone like we began"
  • Options
    only one, my biggest wish...ever

making my dearest dream come true
    How can I be free with what's locked inside of me?
  • Options
    Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    Porch (as closer)
    Masters Of War
    Girl
    Wash
    Hold On
    Hail Hail
    Ghost

I'd really wish they'd played every song ever released..
    your light's reflected now
  • Options
    If i ever see them live, i'm really really hoping for Release or Long Road to open, and then Black, Given to Fly, DTE and Breath. I think there's a pretty good chance i'd get all of those.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    nothing like being in a traffic jam listening to pearl jam....
    ...It's only after disaster that we can be resurrected...
    it's only after you've lost everything ...that you are free to do anything....(Fight Club)

... I'll ride the wave...where it takes me....
  • Options
    i forgeti forget Posts: 281
    I've given this some thought, and I'd really like to hear MFC part II, I think they could create an extended jam for this song, as they did for RVM, etc. Otherwise, anything they play is a bonus, I'd love to hear more Doors covers, and maybe some Cult, they could tear that up!! Thanks for asking! :D
  • Options
    AngusAngus Posts: 376
    for my first PJ-show (or second, or third, or who knows how many times i'll be able to see them) I really hope for following songs:

State of Love and Trust
    Given to fly
    Down
    In my Tree
    Rearviewmirror
    00: 7/2 (cancelled...)
    05: 9/11,9/12,9/13,9/15,9/16,9/19
    06: 8/23,8/30, 9/9, 9/11
    07: 6/26, 6/29
  • Options
    I'm open, i am so damn sure that i understood the lyrics wrong
    but i love my interpration of it
    cause to the universe it might don't mean a thing but if there's just one song that i still belive it is i'm open, i'm open

i dunno whether i wanna hear it in a live show, but i love it

another song like that, which means a lot to me is green disease, just read the interpretation of someone else before and it's another missunderstood song of me, but who cares ^^
    BANZÄÄÄ

When he was six, he believed that the moon overhead followed him
    By nine, he deciphered the illusion, trading magic for fact, no trade-backs
    So this is what it's like to be an adult?
    If he only knew now what he knew then
  • Options
    whoYOUarewhoYOUare Posts: 274
    in any order...
    who you are definately
    porch
    oceans
    indifference
    footsteps, black
    yellowledbetter
    daughter (with its ok)
    i got shit
    lukin/not for you
    bu$hleager
    get right
    long road
    black
    garden
    why go
    RVM
    given to fly
    do the evolution
    insignificance
    lite years
    soon forget
    alive
    breath
    wash
    yea there is a bunch that i cant think of right now, but this is my (not so) short list of songs i'd like to hear (and did 7.2 & 7.11 03)
    peace
  • Options
    Present Tense
    Hard To Imagine

pleeeeeeaaaaase!
    "Things don't really change - they just move on."