Wrigley merch line

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    Ames was just restocked
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Jackson restocked.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Do they have stickers left?  
    Does anyone want to grab me 1 or 2?
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,019
    edited August 2018
    Can anybody pick me up a Penant? Please and thank you. 

Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Line right now.

• Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    dougfloyd said:
    Anybody heading to the merch tent this morning to try for setlist shirts?  While you're there would anyone be willing to grab a few extra stickers & pins in the Willis tower red & blue design for me if they still have any left?  Thanks!

1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    dougfloyd said:
    dougfloyd said:
    Anybody heading to the merch tent this morning to try for setlist shirts?  While you're there would anyone be willing to grab a few extra stickers & pins in the Willis tower red & blue design for me if they still have any left?  Thanks!

That's actually the Hancock Building

PS The other building you refer to is still known as the Sears Tower ;)
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    dougfloyd said:
    dougfloyd said:

That's actually the Hancock Building

PS The other building you refer to is still known as the Sears Tower ;)
    Either way, I heard they were all sold out now anyway lol
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    movaughnmovaughn Posts: 1,293
    Anyone able to grab a XXL setlist shirt. Today is my bday so I’m not driving back to Chicago today. 
    Alpine Valley - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley - Oct 08, 2000, Alpine Valley - Jun 21, 2003
    United Center - May 16, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
    Alpine Valley - Sep 03, 2011, Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Wrigley Field - August 20, 2016, Wrigley Field - August 22, 2016
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,540
    pjpitt89 said:
    No set list shirts today, Taylor was gone in the first 25 minutes. Got here at 7:03 and there was over 125 people in front. 
    I got in like around 7:30. As said above they ran out of the Thomas poster in about 20minutes, but then right before it was my turn in line they restocked with a TON more. A lot of the front of the line missed out. People went nuts, trying to run back into the tent, its pretty crappy that they restock like that and left a bunch of people out of luck like that. So I was able to get the Thomas and the Ames. All out of stickers, setlist shirts, and dad hats at that time tho. 
    And yet, somehow, the Merch experience gets even WORSE!

I feel bad for the Merch people. Talk about having to jump through Hoops>RIDICULOUS!!
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,540
    How are the people that leave right after the concert get setlist shirts? or are they SOL?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

I'll trade you my Chicago pennant for a Boston 18
    That is if your going 
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,932
    mcgruff10 said:

That is if your going 
    @mcgruff10 I’m going to Boston and will grab a pennant so you can trade with him if you’d like. Just let me know. 
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

That is if your going 
    @mcgruff10 I’m going to Boston and will grab a pennant so you can trade with him if you’d like. Just let me know. 
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

That is if your going 
    If mcgruff is cool with that 
    Then ok
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,019
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

That is if your going 
    Oh man guys that would be great!!! Thank you so much. Just let me know what I owe to who. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

That is if your going 
    Oh man guys that would be great!!! Thank you so much. Just let me know what I owe to who. 
    No problem  mcgruff
    bbiggs just pm me next month 
    after the shows
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,932
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:

That is if your going 
    No problem  mcgruff
    bbiggs just pm me next month 
    after the shows
    Will do @themrpearljam. @mcgruff10 in the meantime, keep an eye on the shop. Pennants might go up there soon. 
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 651
    Any chance someone could grab me an XL setlist shirt. Please shoot me a PM if so.
  • Options
    manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    Anyone want to trade a Wrigley night 2 setlist shirt in XL for a Thomas poster? Even swap and I'll cover shipping of the poster.
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    Anyone have a l setlist N2 shirt
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    Anyone want to trade a Wrigley night 2 setlist shirt in XL for a Thomas poster? Even swap and I'll cover shipping of the poster.
    Yes. Looking for this exact trade. 
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    Yes. Looking for this exact trade. 
    Edit: read it backwards. Sorry! I have the shirt looking to trade for the poster 
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    slabahn13slabahn13 Chicago Posts: 44
    edited August 2018
    If anyone finds the XL Wrigley N2 setlist shirt to be too big for them, I have a L available that I would love to swap with you. I'm in Chicago and can meet up anytime or happy to ship out of town. 
    Post edited by slabahn13 on
  • Options
    I just came here looking for the same trade. I have an extra night 2 setlist shirt, size L. Would love to swap it for a Thomas poster if anyone is in the opposite position. 
  • Options
    JensStillHereJensStillHere Columbus, Ohio Posts: 101
    Long shot, I know, but if anyone has the night 1 setlist shirt in a large, I'm really interested in buying. I even have some extra merch from the London shows I can kick in.