Temple of the Dog email 8-16-18

Anyone else get this email this morning. Sent by mistake?

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    Nope
    www.cluthelee.com
  • MRMACPHISTO75MRMACPHISTO75 Posts: 405
    edited August 2018
    I received it. It is to comply with the new EU directive regarding data protection. All Companies are supposed to confirm that you still want your information stored with them / what they send you and that you want to continue receiving emails. It should only be people in the EU receiving them I would have thought. If you don’t reply to say you confirm, I think they will remove your details from their mailing list
    Post edited by MRMACPHISTO75 on
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • I received it. It is to comply with the new EU directive regarding data protection. All Companies are supposed to confirm that you still want your information stored with them / what they send you and that you want to continue receiving emails. It should only be people in the EU receiving them I would have thought. If you don’t reply to say you confirm, I think they will remove your details from their mailing list
    Yeah I’m not in the EU but went ahead and confirmed anyway. When I saw my inbox I got excited thinking the rest of the band was planning something. Still hopeful for something to be released from the tour. Blu-ray would be great.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,407
    I didn't receive one.