Options

Missoula Poster

Comments

• Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Waiting on Alt Nation to quote this thread. Then it will be official.
  • Options
    Matts3221Matts3221 Posts: 658

The height of hypocrisy! As we have a current administration that does not care at all about this country. A president with no integrity or morals calling everyone names like he is in 8th grade. I love that they call those on the left snowflakes yet they get bent out of shape on anything.

A friend of mine texted me a link Fox News is currently running a front page article about it quoting Pearl Jam fans as saying they will no longer listen to this "loser band"

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,475
    Hobbes said:
    Waiting on Alt Nation to quote this thread. Then it will be official.

Then there'll be a thread on the forum about the Altnation article... the circle of 'life'.
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,455
    Matts3221 said:

The height of hypocrisy! As we have a current administration that does not care at all about this country. A president with no integrity or morals calling everyone names like he is in 8th grade. I love that they call those on the left snowflakes yet they get bent out of shape on anything.

A friend of mine texted me a link Fox News is currently running a front page article about it quoting Pearl Jam fans as saying they will no longer listen to this "loser band"

It is a main headline on foxnews.com right now. To the left we go! 
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    we know anything about the artist sale yet?
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    Matts3221 said:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/15/pearl-jam-shares-poster-depicting-trumps-corpse-and-burning-white-house.html

Just read some of the comments...lol
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    I just checked out Ebay to see if I could sneak one at a reasonable price.

Not happening.

Dang it.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Thoughts and prayers to those gentle conservative snowflakes who are so deeply triggered by a rock band's concert poster.
    that is a thing of beauty right there. thanks for the giggle!
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,189
    KC138045 said:
    Matts3221 said:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/15/pearl-jam-shares-poster-depicting-trumps-corpse-and-burning-white-house.html

These damn liberals!!!! They don't deserve to live in Amerikkka!!!!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    One way to sell posters
  • Options

I don't like giving fox news website any traffic but the comments are out there. Best one so far

"I know Pearl Jam , they now are lucky to play local shows to 25 people , the band is irrelevant"

Oh man I cant wait to get to Fenway next month but its going to be so empty with only 25 people in the attendance and with two nights of shows maybe only 12 peps will show up. Come on 10C what's with the seats I got not being front row with such low attendance :)

• Options
    lolobugg said:
    KC138045 said:
    Matts3221 said:

tweet coming in 5....4....3....2....

If Tangboy tweets about them we are gonna get angry Eddie this weekend which will be amazing! 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    JP218404 said:
    lolobugg said:
    KC138045 said:
    Matts3221 said:

If Tangboy tweets about them we are gonna get angry Eddie this weekend which will be amazing! 
    I would love this <3
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    One way to sell posters
    this is now the new Kong lol
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    JP218404 said:
    lolobugg said:
    KC138045 said:
    Matts3221 said:

I hope that orange fuck sends something out.... it will make Wrigley even more amazing!!!!!!

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    lolobugg said:
    JP218404 said:
    lolobugg said:
    KC138045 said:
    Matts3221 said:

I hope that orange fuck sends something out.... it will make Wrigley even more amazing!!!!!!
    totally!  BRING IT!!!  Tweet away you fuck!!!  Can't wait for Saturday!!  DIRTY TRUMP!!!
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    JP218404 said:
    lolobugg said:
    KC138045 said:
    Matts3221 said:

I would love this <3
    and I hope he called them "LOSER"!!!  would be PERFECT!
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    JP218404 said:
    lolobugg said:
    JP218404 said:
    lolobugg said:
    KC138045 said:
    Matts3221 said:

totally!  BRING IT!!!  Tweet away you fuck!!!  Can't wait for Saturday!!  DIRTY TRUMP!!!

shit... we might get "TrumpLeager"!!!   :lol:

that would be all time great. someone needs to bring a Mask to throw onstage.

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    lolobugg said:
    JP218404 said:
    lolobugg said:
    KC138045 said:
    Matts3221 said:

Agreed.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    lolobugg said:
    JP218404 said:
    lolobugg said:
    KC138045 said:
    Matts3221 said:

They’d better save some of that righteous energy for Fenway. For me and the other 11 people 

my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    lolobugg said:
    JP218404 said:
    lolobugg said:
    JP218404 said:
    lolobugg said:
    KC138045 said:
    Matts3221 said:

shit... we might get "TrumpLeager"!!!   :lol:

that would be all time great. someone needs to bring a Mask to throw onstage.

THIS!!!!!! RAIL PEOPLE ON YOU!

AND LEASH OPENER!!  
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
  • Options
    Why are some people (right winged Fox News cultists) unable to think abstract and so painfully matter-of-fact?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    When Tangboy realizes Ed wasn't even born in Seattle, it's on.
  • Options
    lolobugg said:
    JP218404 said:
    lolobugg said:
    KC138045 said:
    Matts3221 said:

They’d better save some of that righteous energy for Fenway. For me and the other 11 people 

I am sure he will have some left, Often!!!

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,087
    I gotta say....overall I like the theme of the poster. I’m not a fan of the dead trump. Wouldn’t like it if it was a dead obama either.  But that’s about it, I don’t like it...but I know it’s just art. But I do wish they hadn’t put that on the poster. Maybe substitute Kap kneeling instead :)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    lolobugg said:
    JP218404 said:
    lolobugg said:
    KC138045 said:
    Matts3221 said:

Sweet we should meet up before the show.
  • Options
    I gotta say....overall I like the theme of the poster. I’m not a fan of the dead trump. Wouldn’t like it if it was a dead obama either.  But that’s about it, I don’t like it...but I know it’s just art. But I do wish they hadn’t put that on the poster. Maybe substitute Kap kneeling instead :)

If you see any comparison between what Kaepernick is trying to do & what Trump is trying to do...... yikes.
  • Options
    Edved007Edved007 Milwaukee, WI Posts: 1,020
    Regardless of your position, this is front page national news at this point. It's going to get ugly.
    95' - 7/9
    98' - 6/26, 6/27, 6/29, 8/26, 9/22
    03' - 4/25
    06' - 6/29, 6/30
    07' - 8/05
    09' - 8/23
    11' - 9/03, 9/04
    12' - 9/30
    13' - 7/16, 7/19, 10/21, 10/22, 11/15, 11/16, 12/06
    14' - 06/28, 06/29, 10/1, 10/03, 10/16, 10/17, 10/20, 10/22
    15' - 11/20, 11/22
    16' - 4/21, 4/26, 4/28, 4/29, 5/1, 5/2, 7/9, 8/5, 8/7, 8/20, 8/22
    17' - 4/7
    18' - 7/1, 7/3, 7/5, 8/8, 8/10, 8/18, 8/20, 9/4
    21' - 10/1, 10/2
    22' - 7/12, 7/14, 9/6, 9/8
  • Options

It's rich in symbolism, Cincy.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,046
    Oh no!  A piece of art with a burning white house?!?  How offensive!  

So let me get this straight...Donny can make racist, misogynistic comments and call people names daily right?  All of his bullshit is ok but the same people that defend him are offended by a rock concert poster??  WTF?  Hypocrisy at its best.