Options

buying concert cd's

kym3443kym3443 Posts: 3
Hey. I've heard that you can buy cd's of the concerts that Pearl Jam plays. Is this true? Does anyone know where to find them? I'm looking for a cd of the show in The Woodlands, TX on April 6, 2003. Thanks for your help. Kym.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    oh man, i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but they stopped selling those boots from the 2003 in Sept. I believe. I am trying to look for that boot, but if you ask nicely to other members of this board, they will be happy to make you one. I would, if I had that show. I have the San Antonio, April 5th show.:)

sorry. good luck finding it.

peace, love and rock on,
    nadia
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • Options
    I have the San Antonio and Houston show from 2003!
    Lick my monkey!
  • Options
    Hey monkeylick, you are from San Benito? I am a former valleite, originally from Weslaco. :)

hey Kym, ask someone, and I am sure they will be HAPPY to make you a copy. A little tip, also check out the used cds store. I know some of them are there. ;) just a suggestion.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    Yep from San Bene! My wife and I were at the San Antonio show in April. I just made a trip up to your end of the Valley last night. Had to go to McAllen.
    Lick my monkey!
  • Options
    monkeylick... i emailed you about the houston show, but since i see that you're here at the message boards right now, i'll ask you here instead... is there any way that i can get a copy of the houston/the woodlands show from april 6, 2003? my brother wants it since he was at the show and his birthday is coming up, and i love to be able to give that to him as a surprise. thanks, kym.
  • Options
    Kym email me again. I tend to erase emails from people I don't know. I wasn't expecting your email so I think I erased it. I think I can hook you up.
    Lick my monkey!
  • Options
    monkeylick, did you get the email from me this time? kym.
  • Options
    Kym just shot you an email back!
    Lick my monkey!
  • Options
    i also need the houston cd :( I have all the tx shows except for that one.The show I should have gone to, if I didn't have to drive my brother back to Edinburg that night!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~