Request for Pearl Jam on Wrigley 1

Pearl Jam,
I am writing to ask a massive favor.  I was scheduled to attend your show at Wrigley Field on August 20th 2016 with my 3 siblings.  It would have been the 19th time I’ve either seen Ed or Pearl Jam, my brother Brian’s 4th show, but my sister Bridget and brother Scott’s first ever show.  We didn’t make it because our dad Larry passed away that night of liver cancer in Springfield Illinois.  We surrounded him as he took his final breaths and played his favorite, Smokey Robinson, as he departed this world.  He was a huge cubs fan and even had Fergie Jenkins come visit him shortly before he passed.  Fast forward, we are now all coming to the Wrigley show on August 18th to celebrate as a family, 2 years since my dad passed away.  The twist is my 63 year old mother is joining us so I’m super excited to go as a family to this.  If possible, is there any possibility that you could play man of the hour that night for Big Lar.  No worries if not but I played the song that night for my family and thought it was fitting.  We are looking forward to the show regardless of the set list and hope you guys keep up the activism and the music.  

Sincerely, 

Brad