*** SEATTLE 2 SETLIST THREAD ***

Comments

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    It'd be nice if they closed with Baba, but with all the guests there it seems inevitable that they do RITFW again. 
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    edited August 2018
    I’m just amazed I can be in a setlist thread now, while hearing and seeing it live around the world. 

Mike puts out a note in Seattle that I hear in CHICAGO and Dimi hears in Greece. Music is the Universal Language. We need it for peace
    Yep & here I am in New Zealand absolutely feeling the concert experience. isn't it cool!?!? :-D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    I’m just amazed I can be in a setlist thread now, while hearing and seeing it live around the world. 

Mike puts out a note in Seattle that I hear in CHICAGO and Dimi hears in Greece. Music is the Universal Language. We need it for peace
    Truth.
  • PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,247
    I smell fuckin up coming next

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • morello said:

Yep & here I am in New Zealand absolutely feeling the concert experience. isn't it cool!?!? :-D
    We can change the world! P.S. please tell these heathens the kiwi skin is amazing to eat. 
    Wheeeeeee-hoooooo!
  • TEENAGE WAISTBAND
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    35.BABA
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    BABA & houselights are up!!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • 35.BABA
    How long are we in Now Coach?
    morello said:

We can change the world! P.S. please tell these heathens the kiwi skin is amazing to eat. 
    Um, kiwis have feathers so bit difficult to eat I expect.
    <hr>
    Will this be it? They'll have like 10 minutes. Maybe Indifference to close? 
    morello said:
    morello said:

:lol: The fruit, not the bird.
  • Glorified G/WMA at WRIGLEY :scream:  BANK IT
    35.BABA
    How long are we in Now Coach?
    3 hours and 20 min
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    tbergs said:
    morello said:
    morello said:

:lol: The fruit, not the bird.
    Oh right, see the thing is we call the fruit kiwifruit here vs kiwi is the bird.
    <hr>
  • YL
    Y-Led
  • tokyojoetokyojoe Posts: 31
    Yellow Leadbetter.it is. Long live Jimi <and Mike>
    36.YLB
  • I love you all! Safe Travels! Does anyone need help for Wrigley? People with out of state medical cards?
    Make it cry Mikey.
  • tbergs said:
    Make it cry Mikey.
    He is the Jimi of my Generation. (X, the cool one)
  • just realized we got 6 (7 if you count AD) from Vitalogy 
    No tag 
  • No Tambourines? Did I miss any?
    3 hours and 26 min show.. Thanks everyone
    Ed - Good night. Much love.

Off stage

Another fun night comes to an end. Good night everyone! 

Pearl Jam
    10-8-18
    Safeco Field 
    Seattle,WA.

Walk On Music: Aye Davanita
    Onstage : 8:33 PM
    Offstage : 11:59 PM

SETLIST

1.OCEANS

2.FOOTSTEPS

3.NOTHINGMAN 

4.WHY GO

5.BRAIN OF J

6.INTERSTELLAR OVERDRIVE

7.CORDUROY

8.RATS

9.IN HIDING

10.WHIPPING

11.EVEN FLOW

12.MISSING(SOUNDGARDEN) 

13.DAUGHTER/WMA/ITSOK

14.IMMORTALITY

15.IM OPEN

16.UNTHOUGHT KNOWN

17.CANT DENY ME

18.DTE

19.LUKIN

20.PORCH

ENCORE 1

21.I WONT BACK DOWN

22.THIN AIR

23.ALL OR NONE

24.BETTER MAN

25.CROWN OF THORNS

26.KICK OUT THE JAMS

27.SPIN THE  BLACK CIRCLE

28.RVM/FERNANDO(ABBA)/RVM

ENCORE 2

29.CRAZY MARY

30.JEREMY

31.LEASH

32 . SEARCH AND DESTROY (STOOGES)with Steve Turner  and Mark arm and kin thayil on  stage

33.SONIC REDUCER

34.ALIVE

35.BABA

36.YLB

• morello said:

I finally upgraded my ears to the Bose QC II. 

As a tortured seeker of aural pleasures I give them 11 out of 10 stars. 

Class Act customer service, and upgraded firmware via Bluetooth. And makes phone calls sound like you’re in a phone booth WITH the other person.