Does SafeCo have lockers or anything for bags from people coming straight from the airport?

MEK42MEK42 Posts: 116
On Friday my buddy is meeting me at the stadium and he'll have a big backpack. Is there a locker situation or what would you recommend he do?

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    Check what he doesn't need from his bag into an airport locker.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • quasiquasi Posts: 492
    Just saw on Twitter from Safeco Field: "Walker's Locker's is the only official and insured bag check service. They will be on the north side of Safeco Field on the corner of Occidental and Royal Brougham. Look for the black, blue and white trucks and logos." $10 per item it says. Not sure if there is a size limit.
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18
  • MEK42 said:
    On Friday my buddy is meeting me at the stadium and he'll have a big backpack. Is there a locker situation or what would you recommend he do?
    Just checked on lockers with Safeco via Twitter when they posted the clutch purse size limit for bags at the shows. I just posted that, but they said Walker's Lockers would be available and Walkers replied:

https://twitter.com/WalkersLockers/status/1027265609682145285
    Walker’s Lockers, the ONLY OFFICIAL & INSURED BAG CHECK SERVICE will be on hand to check bags on Weds and Fri just North of @safecofield on the corner of Occidental and Royal Brougham. Look for the black, blue and white trucks and logos. $10 per item.

From their website, all bag sizes can be checked:
    https://walkerslockers.com/portfolio/mariners/
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    edited August 2018
    Here is the locker service for safeco field, $10 a locker it looks like - yes, they're working the PJ shows:

https://walkerslockers.com/portfolio/safeco-field/

"Safeco Field adheres to a Clear Bag Policy during selected events. When Walker’s Lockers is present, we make it easy for customers to securely check their items and enjoy the event worry-free. Walker’s Lockers is the ONLY OFFICIAL AND APPROVED Bag Check Service at Safeco Field. We carry Liability and Bailee’s insurance to protect your property while it is in our possession.

Bags and items of nearly all shapes and sizes are accepted. From pocket knives to suitcases, and anything in between, we will do everything we can to accommodate your needs.

You will find our trucks north of Safeco Field near the corner of S Royal Broughham Way and Occidental Ave S (outside front entrance of WaMu Theater). Be sure to look for the Black, Blue, and White Walker’s Lockers trucks, banners, and logos to ensure you are checking your items with the right partner.

The times listed below represent the scheduled start and end times of the event. Our service opens 3 hours prior to the event’s start time and closes 1 hour after the event ends."

SCHEDULE

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • The Silver Cloud across the street from Safeco may hold bags if you tip