Favorite live versions from bootlegs

Hello everyone! I'm new to this website. I've been a Pearl Jam fan since their first album came out in the early 90's, but it's only been in the last few months that I have become a passionate listener to their live music. I've listened to nothing but their live shows/bootlegs for the last month and I'm loving it! Anyway, I love when I come across longer versions of great songs with lots of jamming in it. I love all the different variations of "Daughter" and "Porch" etc. But I'd love some more recommendations on perhaps songs that aren't usually much different from the album version but happen to be on a particular show. One live version that stands out to you. Or even a favorite show in general, I'd be happy to learn about. For example, I'm always hoping for a longer version of "Blood" where maybe the middle part where it gets quiet right before the last chorus would go on longer, but I haven't found one yet. Not sure one exists.

Comments

• rummyrummy Ontario, CanadaPosts: 2,646
    edited August 2018
    Blood, Berlin 2012 (N2, I believe) has a nice addition of "War (What Is It Good For?)" addition in the middle of the song.
    Auckland 1998, Toronto 1 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Toronto 1&2 2016, Seattle 1&2 2018
  • nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,487
    RVM - Ottawa 2005
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan MarylandPosts: 9,286
    If you want Blood ---> Blood   from Brisbane in 2009 is cool
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 412
    Immortality east troy 2003. Rvm Seattle 2 2000. WMA Atlanta 1994 from the radio broadcast.  

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNSPosts: 7,839
    Love Boat Captain (Jumpin' Jack Flash) - Cincinnati 2014

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Ved- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Ved- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

• lolobugg said:
    Love Boat Captain (Jumpin' Jack Flash) - Cincinnati 2014

Thanks! I have noticed that Love Boat Captain has grown quite a bit over the years and so has my fondness for it. I love the new guitar "jammy' intro's to it now, instead of them just jumping right into the song like they used to.