Options

Airbnb just cancelled. Any ideas?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 806
    Yeah lot's of AirBnBs in the Chicago area are being rejected right now. If any of you are using one make sure to double check your reservation!!
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
  • Options
    CubuCubu N.W. Suburban Chicago Posts: 86
    There is hotel in Skokie. It's called the Holiday Inn on Touhy ave. You can take an Uber to Howard Street train. Will take you right to Wrigley in 20 minutes.
    Chicago Stadium -94, Soldier Field -95, United Center -98, Allstate Arena -2000, United Center -03, United Center -06, United Center -09, Alpine Valley - 11, Wrigley Field-13, Wrigley Field-16
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    PJWGIII said:
    Yeah lot's of AirBnBs in the Chicago area are being rejected right now. If any of you are using one make sure to double check your reservation!!
    From the Chicago Tribune:
    Airbnb hosts scramble after Chicago sends 2,400 notices rejecting registrations for short-term rentals

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,844
    Update on my situation. Airbnb gave me a $325 credit towards another place. We are further out in Watertown and were only able to get a 2 bedroom but it is well reviewed and should hold this time. I put a lot of time into talking to Aibnb and am very happy with the credit they gave me. Fingers crossed on this one.