Options

'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows' Merch

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,711
    demetrios said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PAGE 6.!!!
    Thanks dude. :) F5'd here & saw your post. After processing the order still didn't see both prints up on page 1.

Tricked us!! Lol. 
  • Options
    Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290
    Redrumh2o said:
    I need to make bathroom soon, but dont want to leave!!
    Funniest thing I've read all day.
    Thanks....I try
  • Options
    fanofzsfanofzs NYC Posts: 507
    demetrios said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PAGE 6.!!!
    Thanks dude. :) F5'd here & saw your post. After processing the order still didn't see both prints up on page 1.

Yeah, thanks Nick.  Really helped out.  Glad I was browsing this page.
  • Options
    withflyingcolorswithflyingcolors CO Posts: 467
    edited September 2018
    Got the show edition the only merch I even wanted woo hoo
  • Options
    JB56195JB56195 Posts: 303
    Scored.....Being in Kansas I can't turn down the wicked witch.

95-Milwaukee, 98-East Troy, 00-East Troy, 03-Detroit  Nights 1 and 2, 03-Toronto, 04-Grand Rapids, 05-Kitchener, 06-Cincinnati, 06-Auburn Hills, 10-New Orleans, 10-Kansas City, 11-PJ20 Nights 1 and 2, 13-Chicago, 14- Moline, 16-Chicago Nights 1 and 2, 18-Seattle Nights 1 and 2, Chicago Night 1, 21-Ohana Encore Night 1 and 2, 22-Imola, St. Louis.

• Options
    sdavissdavis Posts: 960

Got one too thanks to the page 6 heads up! Thank you!
  • Options
    VanEyckVanEyck Posts: 171
    Gone
  • Options
    To not have to wait online, also signed.  For 53.98 US shipped.  Great deal.
  • Options
    greedgreed Posts: 171
    Best print for the Fenway shows.
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,303
    Hit me up please if you have an extra. Declined my card twice and by the time I was able to figure it out, gone. 
  • Options
    This print is way better in person 
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    Got one
    Not sure how much I paid in U.S. dollars 
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Can we get a 2018 US Tour Mystery Box already?  :-D
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    Got one
    Not sure how much I paid in U.S. dollars 
    At today's exchange rate $53.98 for the show version.
  • Options
    74 and change for the Variant on my receipt.
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    74 shipped is crazy cheap
  • Options
    Kinda wacky how they make you go back after the PayPal screen to confirm 

That’s what screwed me in the Thomas Wrigley drop... it was still in my cart when I returned from PayPal & when I clicked “confirm order” it was gone. 
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,140
    Damn that’s a lot of money for shipping
    $18 to ship from Australia to the US is not a lot of money
    Yeah that’s probably true, makes sense!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    hey yo! (any of you sunny fans?)

guess what FINALLY arrived today... the remaining 100 Madrid posters... adding them to the Seattle orders tonight and getting Madrid and Seattle out in the mail by monday morning.

Was going to have my Boston sale Friday morning and try and combine all 3 to help save on shipping and tubes but given how much paper work and time it will take to cross reference hundreds of orders and try and combine shipping and given how much time has passed and Madrid and Seattle still have not shipped, I figure I need to get this wall of tubes out of here and get Madrid and Seattle out the door and out of the way and will then ship Boston and the Foo Fighters Seattle poster and foil variant for their show at safeco. I would love to be able to ship it all at once and save you all on some shipping, but at this point I am just stoked Madrid is finally here and I can get orders in the mail, and am ready to roll getting tubes out the door.

I will put Pj boston posters up for sale most likely monday at like noon pacific... drop off Madrid and Seattle in the AM have the boston sale at noon.
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Brad, thanks for the update!
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    frisbiecfrisbiec Seattle, WA Posts: 112
    edited September 2018
    hey yo! (any of you sunny fans?)

guess what FINALLY arrived today... the remaining 100 Madrid posters... adding them to the Seattle orders tonight and getting Madrid and Seattle out in the mail by monday morning.

Was going to have my Boston sale Friday morning and try and combine all 3 to help save on shipping and tubes but given how much paper work and time it will take to cross reference hundreds of orders and try and combine shipping and given how much time has passed and Madrid and Seattle still have not shipped, I figure I need to get this wall of tubes out of here and get Madrid and Seattle out the door and out of the way and will then ship Boston and the Foo Fighters Seattle poster and foil variant for their show at safeco. I would love to be able to ship it all at once and save you all on some shipping, but at this point I am just stoked Madrid is finally here and I can get orders in the mail, and am ready to roll getting tubes out the door.

I will put Pj boston posters up for sale most likely monday at like noon pacific... drop off Madrid and Seattle in the AM have the boston sale at noon.
    @bradklausen I was able to pick up your Foo Fighters print at the show (along with the Slater) . . . merch experience was MUCH less stressful, although I had to do it old school - no tube, only a rubber band (I thought they would have tubes - nope). I managed to get both posters home in mint condition while still rocking out in GA with my wife and 2 kids . . . anyway, I just wanted to say your Foo Fighters poster is awesome and will look great juxtaposed against the crazy "construction zone orange" my kids chose to paint our rec room. 
    Post edited by frisbiec on
    Remove yourself from comfort . . . all progress involves risk
  • Options
    Thanks @bradklausen ! I was so lucky to get your Boston print this weekend. It insane in person. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,725
    Thanks Brad! :) 
  • Options
    Thanks @bradklausen, sorry your printer took forever to get these to you!

Also, good on you for combining shipping!
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,299
    Keep up the great work Brad.  Great job on the Seattle and Boston posters
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    HH140540HH140540 Atlanta Posts: 498
    @bradklausen any picture of the variant before the drop?
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    Thanks @bradklausen on update. Loving the Boston sale time on Monday now as i  will be on the road for 11 hrs tomorrow and would have missed a friday sale
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Thanks @bradklausen for the updates on the Madrid and Seattle prints.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    Jed said:
    On the bright side, because of the currency exchange, the AP only cost me $55.75 US shipped.
    Yes and compared with purchasing from the 10c its only an extra $5 for the AP to europe.
    Kearnsy