Options

'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows' Merch

Comments

• Options
    tubes10stubes10s Posts: 512
    Travelar said:
    In Seattle, they only had 50 of the Sasquatch posters in the tent per day. The inside merch stand was stocked with hundreds of them though. It seems they are intentionally driving demand by printing fewer of them and limiting sales.
    Seems like the exact opposite way to Say No To Flippers, doesn't it?
    8-31-98 - Raleigh
    8-3-00 - Virginia Beach
    4-16-03 - Charlotte
    5-27-06 - Camden 1
    5-28-06 - Camden 2
    5-30-06 - DC
    6-17-08 - Virginia Beach
    6-22-08 - DC
    5-13-10 - Bristow
    10-27-13 - Baltimore
    10-29-13 - Charlottesville
    4-18-16 - Hampton
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    tempo_n_groove said:At least 100 per day but still that isn't very many.
    I dunno. I was like 40th in line one day and didn't get one. However many, it wasn't a lot.
  • Options
    tubes10s said:
    Exactly.
  • Options
    basebornbaseborn UK Posts: 143
    Travelar said:
    tubes10s said:
    Exactly.
    Yup. 
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    tubes10s said:
    Travelar said:
    In Seattle, they only had 50 of the Sasquatch posters in the tent per day. The inside merch stand was stocked with hundreds of them though. It seems they are intentionally driving demand by printing fewer of them and limiting sales.
    Say no to flippers but we’ll sell merch for 5 days to folks who don’t have tickets outside the gates.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    LN241653LN241653 Cambridge Posts: 163
    Absolutely loving these posters, the best of the tour so far for me. I know it’s along shot but if anyone would like buy any of these for me I’d gladly see them right financially plus a few treats. Cheers.

KTF
  • Options
    Travelar said:
    It took me 2 hrs. Got up to find out Thomas poster is sold out for the day. Tomorrow at the show hopefully...
    As I just stated in another post - I have zero clue how at most 1 hour 30 mins after the tent opened the day before a show how one poster is completely sold out.
    But in all honesty, I think they saw the print and said, "Geezuz. That's bad. Okay no problem. We just won't print as many as the other prints and that way we won't have to store all the unsold ones."

What they did was fail to understand how goofy people get for even the stupidest items. And hey... I'm guilty. I did buy two Falla Sheep so yah. Call me a moron.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    basebornbaseborn UK Posts: 143
    no variants on ebay yet after the sale. i think the bots got out-botted
    One on now, 26 bids and over $500 already 
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    But in all honesty, I think they saw the print and said, "Geezuz. That's bad. Okay no problem. We just won't print as many as the other prints and that way we won't have to store all the unsold ones."
    Haha. True.
    Post edited by Travelar on
  • Options
    Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290
    Absolutely loving these posters, the best of the tour so far for me. I know it’s along shot but if anyone would like buy any of these for me I’d gladly see them right financially plus a few treats. Cheers.

KTF

Wouldn't this be flipping??  :D
  • Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    baseborn said:
    no variants on ebay yet after the sale. i think the bots got out-botted
    One on now, 26 bids and over $500 already 
    That was posted before the sale and it's in hand already.  Not part of today's sale.
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    Travelar said:
    It took me 2 hrs. Got up to find out Thomas poster is sold out for the day. Tomorrow at the show hopefully...
    As I just stated in another post - I have zero clue how at most 1 hour 30 mins after the tent opened the day before a show how one poster is completely sold out.

What they did was fail to understand how greedy people 
    get for even the stupidest items. And hey... I'm guilty. I did buy two Falla Sheep so yah. Call me a moron.
    Fixed
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,438
    Travelar said:

What they did was fail to understand how goofy people get for even the stupidest items. And hey... I'm guilty. I did buy two Falla Sheep so yah. Call me a moron.

I sorta agree with you but I think they’re trying to goof on us.  They purposely made a bizarre poster and then short printed.  With the intent to sit back and laugh at us when people start dropping big money on it because it’s tougher to find. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Travelar said:

What they did was fail to understand how greedy people 
    get for even the stupidest items. And hey... I'm guilty. I did buy two Falla Sheep so yah. Call me a moron.
    Fixed
    You're probably right.
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    Travelar said:

I sorta agree with you but I think they’re trying to goof on us.  They purposely made a bizarre poster and then short printed.  With the intent to sit back and laugh at us when people start dropping big money on it because it’s tougher to find. 
    I'd agree with you that the band's management is likely taken aback by the situation.

I think that if they had done a massive run of those posters, there'd still be piles remaining. With that said, they managed the poor print very well in terms of making it productive to them.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,901
    edited August 2018
    We have to say, working with Pearl Jam has always been a great experience for us. They recently released this poster by Bobby Draws Skullz and Jeff Ament depicting a corpse of Trump and a burning White House. We understand this image may be offense to some, but as artists and creators we stand behind Bobby, Jeff and Pearl Jam in exercising their rights to freedom of speech.

That being said, we will have a limited signed/numbered edition of this poster available on our site soon. Thank you all for the continued support!

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    gleng2gleng2 Detroit Posts: 157
    Line is about 45 Mins.  No stickers.  Posters just the 3.  No keychains. 
    Former member of “Thomas 9” 10-2-2018 #neverforget
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,343
    tubes10s said:
    Travelar said:
    I'm surprised that 50 ever sold, but that's the subjectivity of all this concert artwork isn't it?
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    Does anyone know if I can exchange my hoodie purchased yesterday for another size? I have a receipt, but the apparel has no tags or anything. These things run super small and I obviously didn’t try it on in line. Does anyone know? 
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    demetrios said:
    We have to say, working with Pearl Jam has always been a great experience for us. They recently released this poster by Bobby Draws Skullz and Jeff Ament depicting a corpse of Trump and a burning White House. We understand this image may be offense to some, but as artists and creators we stand behind Bobby, Jeff and Pearl Jam in exercising their rights to freedom of speech.

That being said, we will have a limited signed/numbered edition of this poster available on our site soon. Thank you all for the continued support!

Whoa! Both Facebook and Instagram threads taken down?
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options

• Options
    JB56195JB56195 Posts: 303
    When was the Emek sale?  I saw that @demetrios posted about the sale so I signed up for his news letter.  Never got notification.  Like everyone I wanted the variant especially since I went to the show.

95-Milwaukee, 98-East Troy, 00-East Troy, 03-Detroit  Nights 1 and 2, 03-Toronto, 04-Grand Rapids, 05-Kitchener, 06-Cincinnati, 06-Auburn Hills, 10-New Orleans, 10-Kansas City, 11-PJ20 Nights 1 and 2, 13-Chicago, 14- Moline, 16-Chicago Nights 1 and 2, 18-Seattle Nights 1 and 2, Chicago Night 1, 21-Ohana Encore Night 1 and 2, 22-Imola, St. Louis.

• Options
    JB56195JB56195 Posts: 303
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Hmmm I wonder what that entails.

95-Milwaukee, 98-East Troy, 00-East Troy, 03-Detroit  Nights 1 and 2, 03-Toronto, 04-Grand Rapids, 05-Kitchener, 06-Cincinnati, 06-Auburn Hills, 10-New Orleans, 10-Kansas City, 11-PJ20 Nights 1 and 2, 13-Chicago, 14- Moline, 16-Chicago Nights 1 and 2, 18-Seattle Nights 1 and 2, Chicago Night 1, 21-Ohana Encore Night 1 and 2, 22-Imola, St. Louis.

• Options
    JB56195 said:
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Hmmm I wonder what that entails.
    I would guess the comments just derailed into political nonsense from both sides and it became less about the art and more about how each side is terrible blah blah blah blah
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    EBodEBod Posts: 216
    6:55am Chicago Saturday merch line.
  • Options
    manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    EBod said:
    6:55am Chicago Saturday merch line.
    Wow!!! And good morning to everyone! 

It's show day!!!
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Options
    Lol people are so ridiculous
  • Options
    5+ hour wait.  People truly are idiots.  
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,797
    5+ hour wait.  People truly are idiots.  
    Aren’t they embarrassed??