Options

'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows' Merch

Comments

• Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    site holding up okay for everyone...?? seems like it on this end
    I got in and purchased the variant in record time, thanks Brad!
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049

have a regular Klausen AP in my cart...variant appears to be sold out.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,369
    Best poster purchasing experience in a while...
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,429
    I couldn't log in, kept getting an error 500.  By the time I did the variant was sold out.  Oh well.  Got the regular though!
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    JB56195JB56195 Posts: 303
    Brad, was a little slow to start but holding.  If sold out how much do things come back up.  Was trying to get variant.  Just curious if CC fail or people just hold it in cart to see if they can get it.

95-Milwaukee, 98-East Troy, 00-East Troy, 03-Detroit  Nights 1 and 2, 03-Toronto, 04-Grand Rapids, 05-Kitchener, 06-Cincinnati, 06-Auburn Hills, 10-New Orleans, 10-Kansas City, 11-PJ20 Nights 1 and 2, 13-Chicago, 14- Moline, 16-Chicago Nights 1 and 2, 18-Seattle Nights 1 and 2, Chicago Night 1, 21-Ohana Encore Night 1 and 2, 22-Imola, St. Louis.

• Options
    basebornbaseborn UK Posts: 143
    Couldn't get in at first after the site went live, all the variants were gone when i finally got in after about 30-40 seconds of refreshing . Managed to order an AP though.
  • Options
    scurtis said:
    I couldn't log in, kept getting an error 500.  By the time I did the variant was sold out.  Oh well.  Got the regular though!

This
  • Options
    scurtis said:
    Same.  Hard to complain when you get a s/n edition.

95-Milwaukee, 98-East Troy, 00-East Troy, 03-Detroit  Nights 1 and 2, 03-Toronto, 04-Grand Rapids, 05-Kitchener, 06-Cincinnati, 06-Auburn Hills, 10-New Orleans, 10-Kansas City, 11-PJ20 Nights 1 and 2, 13-Chicago, 14- Moline, 16-Chicago Nights 1 and 2, 18-Seattle Nights 1 and 2, Chicago Night 1, 21-Ohana Encore Night 1 and 2, 22-Imola, St. Louis.

• Options
    For trade-- I have an XL Seattle Prey shirt (the blue with "Seattle 18" on the back). I'm looking for the Seattle raglan (eagle, black white sleeves) in L or XL. Let me know!
  • Options
    Appears both sold out....congrats Brad.  Thanks for making killer art.

• Options
    mechanixmechanix Posts: 28
    baseborn said:
    scurtis said:

This

X2

• Options
    JB56195 said:
    Brad, was a little slow to start but holding.  If sold out how much do things come back up.  Was trying to get variant.  Just curious if CC fail or people just hold it in cart to see if they can get it.
    often there are people who cart something with no intention of buying or using it as some sort of way to have their won single poster drop and tell people they are releasing it... the carts are supposed to purge after 15 minutes, and there have been sales where later in the day some amount of inventory pops back up... so it is tough to say from my end... the customers will have a better answer then me, I only see how much inventory there is I cannot tell what is in what cart that has not been purchased yet or some one is just sitting on
  • Options
    gleng2gleng2 Detroit Posts: 157
    I couldn't log in, kept getting an error 500. 
    Former member of “Thomas 9” 10-2-2018 #neverforget
  • Options
    No email confirmation though yet
  • Options
    JB56195 said:
    scurtis said:
    Same.  Hard to complain when you get a s/n edition.
    Yeah totally, my fav of the Seattle posters, so now I don't have to creep the site here.
  • Options
    I do not know for sure, but I think any potential login errors might have just been due to heavy traffic... the site was recently moved to different servers, that might have played a part.... but the things I do not know about html / code / all things IT could fill a barn... actually you could fill a hangar full of many barns full of all the web tech things I do not know, so I cannot say for certain 
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Got a regular, thanks Brad! Were there variants at the show too?
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    I do not know for sure, but I think any potential login errors might have just been due to heavy traffic... the site was recently moved to different servers, that might have played a part.... but the things I do not know about html / code / all things IT could fill a barn... actually you could fill a hangar full of many barns full of all the web tech things I do not know, so I cannot say for certain 
    It's all good, happy to have gotten one either way.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    edited August 2018

It was spazzing out for me for a few minutes when I was trying to log in, then I incorrectly entered my user name so by the time I got in, variant was sold out :anguished: But definitely more smooth than pretty much every other poster site, so thank you @bradklausen !
  • Options
    JamesNJamesN Fort Lauderdale Posts: 190
    Just a couple hiccups with trying to send the billing page, but after 3 re-tries, all set with an AP!
    Thank You!!
    BTW, did you notice how fast Indonesia had a T-shirt of your poster on EBay??
    How do they do that/How do you prevent that?
    (it actually looked pretty good!!?!)
    Wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well...
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    Missed the variant, but scored an AP. Thanks for making great art, Brad! Your poster serves as a great memento from 2 great nights. 
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,339
    edited August 2018
    Scored a variant. Love that it has a red and blue color scheme!
    Post edited by droptheleash9 on
  • Options
    JamesN said:
    Just a couple hiccups with trying to send the billing page, but after 3 re-tries, all set with an AP!
    Thank You!!
    i did not notice that.... how do you prevent it? i do not think you do... I certainly am not gonna spend all day hunting down every bootlegger 
  • Options
    I liked the regualr color scheme better. +1 Thanks Brad! 
    2006 PJ/Petty Milwaukee Night 1
    2007 Lollapalooza Chicago
    2013 Wrigley Chicago
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Love me some bk and pj
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,303
    Me too.  Matches the Wrigley variant nicely!
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    PP193448 said:
    Hey Brad, will it be same process where your site is closed about 15 min or so before, and open at 11a Pacific 
    Shit.  Well that’s why I wasn’t able to get one then.  Went on to try to log in and when I finally came to the site they were gone :(.  That sucks.  Oh well!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    JamesNJamesN Fort Lauderdale Posts: 190
    JamesN said:
    Thank You!!
    i did not notice that.... how do you prevent it? i do not think you do... I certainly am not gonna spend all day hunting down every bootlegger 
    True enough...
    Congrats again on a fantastic poster ~
    (Sonic Reducer is a favorite cover as well, myself being an East Coast boy...)
    Wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well...
  • Options
    me too, the green makes it basebally 

but they let us do a one color variant, which is often tricky to pick which color to swap out to what cause you pick a color scheme where all the colors work together... just changing one often ends up being kinda hard to figure out what looks cool and works with the original color scheme... to me a true variant is one where all the colors are different and you could print a whole new color scheme... like back in 2011 with curitiba and buenos aires 
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 605
    Did anybody else get the popup which said please be patient. DO NOT refresh again...
    And if so did you refresh again?