Options

Seattle Night 2 Question / Two Available for Sale

pjamhockeypjamhockey Posts: 5
edited August 2018 in The Porch

I had a very confusing experience when originally buying the Night 2 Tickets for the Home Show (August 10).  I have two tickets through Ticketmaster, but don't think it was through Ten Club (I have no contest win/participation in my profile account for this, like I do for MoM (LOST) and earlier shows (LOST & WON)).  Does that sound like these are regular non-Club tickets that both could be transferred?  Happy to hear any thoughts, I don't want to mess up the Club process here!  I know that if these were Ten Club tickets I can only transfer one.

I am unfortunately not going to be able to use the two Night 2 tickets I purchased.  So I'd be interested in transferring at least 1 but quite possibly 2 tickets to the August 10 show.  I can do Venmo.  It is Section 325, Row 13.  Please direct message me if interested and we can coordinate directly.  I'd be content to transfer the pair for only $150 total (face value was $272) or a single for $75.

Enjoy this week everyone in Seattle!

Post edited by pjamhockey on

Comments

• Options
    ST66483ST66483 Posts: 696
    Your assessment is correct - if you don’t have a win in your 10c profile then you can transfer both tickets at face value (or less as you’ve offered).  Perhaps you got the TM verfied tickets, which you could pre-register for through a link on the PJ site, but we’re not 10c tickets.
  • Options

Thanks, ST66483.

SOLD.