Cell phones and Fenway

Not to be a downer, but how awesome would it be to go to a Pearl Jam show and not have thousands of cell phones in the air obstructing views esp for those way back on the turf? Any word on policy at Fenway? I've been to concerts where the people in front of me never put the phones down! Seriously, sit back (with that I mean stand) and enjoy the show! 
"we are Given To Fly using Parachutes to Breakerfall landing on the Marker In The Sand. we are just Driftin down the Long Road of life for Nothings As It Seems, it's a roll of Gods' Dice and in the end we all Go into Thin Air. so Smile when you are Down - You Are your own Pilate in life; Release the Leash and don't regret a Life Wasted, live in the Present Tense, and Hold On for you will Soon Forget the Insignificance of it all."

Comments

• BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,690
    spinchik said:
    Not to be a downer, but how awesome would it be to go to a Pearl Jam show and not have thousands of cell phones in the air obstructing views esp for those way back on the turf? Any word on policy at Fenway? I've been to concerts where the people in front of me never put the phones down! Seriously, sit back (with that I mean stand) and enjoy the show! 
    Might be a little hard to do considering that the tickets for the show are on your phone, so kind of need them to get into the stadium. But see what your saying and I agree that I wish phones were left in your pocket for show
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2