songs you dislike?

Franchise92Franchise92 Posts: 1
i've read a few posts with several ppl praising songs that i dont particularly care for (ie green disease, get right), so i was just curious to see if there are any songs that you guys dont like? and if so, what are they?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• UnleashedUnleashed Posts: 261
    I guess as far as songs I might skip over would be Habit and perhaps Push Me Pull Me - I can't help but NOT dislike any of them, but if I'm listening to a disc these are a couple I might skip over I guess you could say.
    I will feel alive as long as I am free
  • BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
    uh
    i see
    the glass as half full

these are the tracks i like but not the best

all the others are my favorites
  • Echo27Echo27 Posts: 57
    Yeah, habit really doesn't yank my crank either. I could say the same about Glorified G.
    "I am disrespectful to dirt! Can you see that I am serious?"
  • PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    songs I don't really care for. or maybe played out..

Pilate
    Glorified G
    Leatherman
    Evacuation

and a couple more...
  • have to agree with the pilate, leatherman, and habit ones, those are the first that come to mind for me too.
  • I just can't seem to like Mankind. It's probably due to Stone's voice.
    ". . . as each breath goes by I only own my mind."
  • lnfobnlnfobn Posts: 370
    I'm getting a bit tired of Even Flow and Last Kiss... I don't hate them, but I skip over them quite a bit.

I love Habit and Mankind, though. I think Stone has a really cool, unique voice.
    Hey, reckless mind,
    Don't throw away your playful beginnings...
  • i like mankind a lot too, and i feel like skipping last kiss sometimes, but i'm in an even flow kick right now. feel like skipping betterman a lot, but i never do.
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    because i got high....i hate that song.......
  • RVM.. i don't like this song
    Don't let me know we're invisible
    Don't let me know we're invisible
    We could dance, dance, dance thru' the fire
    Dance, dance, dance thru' the fire
  • I hate it when it when the songs end?
    "Life Is one crushing defeat after another,until you just wish Flanders was dead!"
    -Homer J.Simpson
  • katelliskatellis Posts: 513
    edited June 2015
    --
    Post edited by katellis on
    Originally posted by lnfobn
    I'm getting a bit tired of Even Flow and Last Kiss... I don't hate them, but I skip over them quite a bit.

I agree...If I don't hear Last Kiss for another 5 years I will be fine with it. don't hate the song. but it got killed to death on the 2000 tour and I just get really tired of it.

Evenflow does get old sometimes...but you always have Mikey's solo to look forward to...:)
    edited June 2015
    --
    Originally posted by katellis
    oh yeah..forgot last kiss..dislike that one too

oh where o where can my baby be.....??
    edited June 2015
    --
  • I know Off he Goes is pretty popular with fans but i played it so much that i got sick of it.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • thumbing my way, light years
    Matt and I are friends.
  • I love most of the songs which have been mentioned here, off he goes, leatherman, pilate, glorious g... But there are a couple i don't really like that much. I've never really had a connection with Immortality and up until recently i didn't like Present Tense, now i'm obsessed with it.
    "All i want is for you to make love to me...that's just in the song, i don't mean it" Eddie (14-7-93)
  • save you rocks, but ill skip it from time to time if its not a boot.

and ill get slayed for this, but if i never hear corduroy again
    (at least live) ill be okay with that.
    and theres just one word i still believe....
  • artin90artin90 Posts: 66
    I really hate last kiss i cant stand. I wish they never play it is just annoying. that is like the only song i cant listen to. Pilate starts off like it would be a really cool song but i cant get into the chorus at all. But i really like habit.
    “ ahh…. Yaa…. If you trust me at all… if you wanna listen to me at all… which you certainly don’t have to. Speaking from experience I can tell you that things change. You could believe me, you don’t have to. They probably won’t change, unless you make them. The best way to change something around you, something you don’t like, is.. to change yourself. I don’t think you want other people changing you.. I think.. I think.. the only person you want changing you… is yourself. So if you ain’t happy…. If you’re reading magazines about generation x’s and thinking ‘ya im one of them’ well fuck that…. Don’t let anybody tell you who you are. No… No…. No one can tell me who I am. I can tell you who I am but that would be a long story… I can tell you who I am and it wouldn’t fit in a Rolling Stone…. It wouldn’t fit in a video… it wouldn’t… its my life…. Its your life. Youre the only one that knows who you are. I hope you know who you are. If you don’t know who you are, figure it out. Cause you are some body. And Im probably stating the obvious. But I just thought I would do it anyway. So if you fell like you got a piece of duct tape on your mouth, if you feel like you cant speak. Take it off, Speak up. Speak your Mind. Shout it Out. Let ‘em Hear Ya. Shout it out…… YAAA YAAAAA yAAAAAAAAAAA.” Eddie Vedder (Porch ’96 Randle Island 2)

10/22/03
    Ten, No Code, Vs., Yield, Riot Act, Vitalogy, Binaural

• DaveRDaveR Posts: 5
    I have never like MFC, I do not think i have it heard the whole thing through in years. Also: Bushleaguer, Ghost, Evacuation, and Glorafied G have never really done it for me.
  • ledfloydledfloyd Posts: 604
    evacuation, get right, and bugs are the songs i can't get into...
    "won't you help to sing, these songs of freedom...cause all i've ever had, redemption songs"
    --BOB MARLEY
  • EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    Never could get into "Of the Girl" or "Parting Ways"
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • deep
    the non-songs in vitalogy
    evacuation
    pilate
    push me pull me
    help help
    The wind is blowing cold
    Have we lost our way tonight?
    Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like were all alone
    Running further from what’s right
    And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?
  • jnmjnm Posts: 25
    i wish the radio stations would play something else then evenflow.. they ruined it for me.......... unless it's a live show then well enough said.