FREE - Chris Robinson (CRB) - 1 Ticket - Plymouth NH show July 29

willbarclaywillbarclay Posts: 3,298
edited July 2018 in Lost Dogs

This is my favorite artist, and I had planned out a family trip from Canada to New Hampshire to go to this show.

will not be travelling now as our family dog got sick and needed an emergency operation last week. He had complications after the operation and has been there 6 days now. He should be home before the weekend, but we will not be able to leave him home alone (Plus the Vet bill is just horrendous).

Anyone out there want to purchase my ticket and VIP Meet/Greet at a discounted price? $100

regular price was $170

Ticket is in the first row side stage (aisle seat).

You also get ...

Meet/Greet w/ photo

Autographed Poster, Autographed Lyric sheet, Plus some other extra goodies

I can email the Seat Ticket and VIP Ticket

Post edited by willbarclay on

Comments

• willbarclaywillbarclay Posts: 3,298
    VIP portion of this is gone. 
    Still have a ticket is someone wants for $20.00
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,364
    Sorry to hear this man! Good luck with the dog.  Had the same situation about a month ago and vet bill was 7K for surgery, meds and a week stay. 
    Wha... Same here my friend. 
    Im catching another CRB show in October so that will be ok. Just hope the dog gets back to normall 
    thanks 
    I'll give the single ticket away for free, as long as someone wants it to attend the show. 
    Bump for Anyone in the Plymouth area who wants a free ticket for a great show.
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,943
    Bump for Anyone in the Plymouth area who wants a free ticket for a great show.
    Nice giveaway.
    Hope all is well w/ your dog @willbarclay
    Thanks @jjflash
    dogs been at the animal hospital for 6 days now. Not much improvement at all. Were hoping anyday now though.