2 guest tickets for sale (1 each for both Seattle shows) due to surgery

Due to neck surgery, I can't make the Seattle shows with my wife.  But, we can transfer 1 ticket for each show.  The cost will be $112 each (no markup).  So both will be $224 total. We'd like to sell both at the same time. The seats are FLDN Row 3 Seat 19 night 1 and FLDP Row 1, Seat 3 night 2 (so they're great seats).  Please DM me if interested.  I can do PayPal to transfer the money.  Again, the price will be the same as on the ticket I see on the Ticket page on the 10C site- so there will be no mark up.  I don't want to have any issues with my membership or lose my membership # which is 58XXX.  

Please know there are rules on this https://am.ticketmaster.com/pearljamtenclub/TicketTransferFAQ so you have to meet these for me to transfer them to you:

Rules:

-       One ticket in each pair is transferable. Transferring a pair is not possible. No exceptions.

-       You do not get to choose which ticket is transferable, it is predetermined. No exceptions.

-       You may not transfer a ticket to a guest that already has a pair of Ten Club mobile tickets to the same show date as there is a 2 ticket limit per person for each show.

-       You may cancel the ticket transfer only if your guest has not already accepted  it into their account.

-       Once a ticket is transferred and accepted into a guest’s account it cannot be transferred again. No exceptions.

-       A transferred ticket cannot be transferred back to the original ticket holder once it has been accepted into a guest’s account. No exceptions.

-       Your guest may accept one ticket from you and a second ticket for the same show from a different member. A guest will only be able to accept a maximum of 2 tickets as a transfer for any given show from members.

Thanks!  Rich (aka Pearl Jam Dad)

Comments

• CW1029CW1029 Posts: 2
    Hi there, 

I’m interested if still available.  Good luck with the surgery.

Chris
  • dsvelunddsvelund Posts: 31
    DM sent for night 1.
    2010 fire watcher
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,840
    Sorry to hear about the surgery, hope you get good karma for helping out fellow fans.

I'd be absolutely down for the second night but already have tickets to that show.
  • I can't travel to the show but wanted to send you lots and lots of good healing vibes.
  • Interested in night 2 if still available?
  • PrlJamDadPrlJamDad Posts: 13
    Thanks, Dionne!  Green Disease, I'll get back to you.  I may have them already sold.  Waiting on final details.  Will let you know!  Thanks! Rich
    Thanks GD, Tschav & Dsvelund- but the tickets were sold as a pair to someone.  I really appreciate your interest and your well wishes.  The surgery was 7/9 so I'm hoping to still make Boston :)  I wouldn't have to fly (my wife could drive us) and I'd have just about 2 full months of recovery.  Fortunately as we've all aged there aren't any real mosh pits etc anymore.  Plus I've found our little community is great at taking care of each other.  Thanks again and take care! Rich
  • I hope you can make it to Boston!!!

I'm flirting with the idea of going to night one in Boston. Airfare is pretty reasonable from Cleveland and I've got a few friends that might let me couch surf. :-)
    I hope you can make it to Boston!!!

I'm flirting with the idea of going to night one in Boston. Airfare is pretty reasonable from Cleveland and I've got a few friends that might let me couch surf. :-)
    Good luck!