Options

I think Ive pretty much figured it out...

djyman15djyman15 Posts: 181
I know it seems kinda obvious, but to me, All that matters is music. Its how I connect, its how I cope, and its how I live. People say friendship if forever, but that isnt true. And true love is getting harder and harder to find. But music, it will always be here. Maybe production of good music will go down, but we still have what we have. And its a bit upsetting because you know people look down on the music junkies and look up to those who read and appreciate "real literature." Ive just learned so much much from this band than I think I ever will from anywhere, or any book. But I guess my point is that music is permanent. Pearl Jam is forever. And Ill always have it, and no one can take it away. Just needed to get that off my chest
"Even if your heart would listen, I doubt I could explain"-Jimmy Eat World
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    b0wmanb0wman Posts: 3
    Word up- music never yells back shit you don't want to hear.
    What if what is isn't true,
    What are you gonna do?
  • Options
    mulacmulac Posts: 97
    Originally posted by b0wman
    Word up- music never yells back shit you don't want to hear.

unless you're listening to Korn that is
    the passenger is life
  • Options
    b0wmanb0wman Posts: 3
    True but at least it is your choice if you hear it or not.
    What if what is isn't true,
    What are you gonna do?
  • Options
    i forgeti forget Posts: 281
    Originally posted by djyman15
    I know it seems kinda obvious, but to me, All that matters is music. Its how I connect, its how I cope, and its how I live. People say friendship if forever, but that isnt true. And true love is getting harder and harder to find. But music, it will always be here. Maybe production of good music will go down, but we still have what we have. And its a bit upsetting because you know people look down on the music junkies and look up to those who read and appreciate "real literature." Ive just learned so much much from this band than I think I ever will from anywhere, or any book. But I guess my point is that music is permanent. Pearl Jam is forever. And Ill always have it, and no one can take it away. Just needed to get that off my chest
    I hear ya!
  • Options
    True

Music also, wont ever tell you you're not goodlooking and make you move out the house and into the guest house.........
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=2848604&posted=1#post2848604

The First Casualties Of WorldWideSuicide.....Viva La Pearl Jam!
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    Reading a good book was my thing.. until I discovered Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    schweeet...

peace through music