Options

Do you have all the bootlegs for the shows you’ve been to?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GarMerrGarMerr Posts: 13
    mace1229 said:
    Missing PJ20 and Wrigley 13. I refuse to get any more unofficial boots because I have yet to hear any that are on the same level of quality, and therefore never listen to them. There are good ones, but not great.
    Haven’t listened to any of my old collection of boots since about 2000.
    was excited for the last vault because that was my first show, so just waiting on PJ20 and Wrigley now.

They have them recorded, and it’s clear they aren’t doing anything special with those shows anymore, so just release the boots! Come on!
    Why do you say it’s clear they aren’t doing anything special? Seems like this could be something that happens in the future. Look at bands with extensive bootleg catalogs (e.g., Grateful Dead) that still release shows regularly. PJ could just be taking the long view here.
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,804
    i have all 13 however Toronto 96 and London 13 are 3rd party 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    jstu39jstu39 Posts: 141
    I've never been able to find the 3/13/94 Chicago show before official bootlegs. 
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,354
    rummy said:
    Olivavu said:
    rummy said:
    Are we talking on CD?
    Any
    I have tones of digital boots but don't have Auckland 1998 or London 2013. Mind you, I've only been to six shows. Just have Toronto N1, 2011 on CD. I think my CD purchasing days are over. That Toronto boot is still in its wrapper.
    Man, London 13 is out there, AUD recording of course, not the greatest sounding but if you were there you might want to check it out..
    As for Auckland 98, that show surfaced some years ago, and that recording sounds great.. can't believe you still don't have it, especially considering you were at the show.
    Admittedly, I've never looked for it. Will have to do so. If I recall correctly, they had to briefly stop playing during Brain of J as the crowd was getting a bit unsafe. Once everything had settled, they launched right back into as if nothing had happened. I was very impressed by this.
  • Options
    OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    rummy said:
    rummy said:
    Olivavu said:
    rummy said:
    Are we talking on CD?
    Any
    I have tones of digital boots but don't have Auckland 1998 or London 2013. Mind you, I've only been to six shows. Just have Toronto N1, 2011 on CD. I think my CD purchasing days are over. That Toronto boot is still in its wrapper.
    Man, London 13 is out there, AUD recording of course, not the greatest sounding but if you were there you might want to check it out..
    As for Auckland 98, that show surfaced some years ago, and that recording sounds great.. can't believe you still don't have it, especially considering you were at the show.
    Admittedly, I've never looked for it. Will have to do so. If I recall correctly, they had to briefly stop playing during Brain of J as the crowd was getting a bit unsafe. Once everything had settled, they launched right back into as if nothing had happened. I was very impressed by this.
    https://www.pearljambootlegs.org/modules/jinzora2/index.php?nuCU0sannA%3D%3D=ZpZmlZRlZGhqYZFvYJdpWXurm9vKy6yV11l4kqbKntGnklWu1KGYpqVggYeh2pSroqVjhKjDp5HJmlGMdbt9wA%3D%3D&ext.html
  • Options
    vercemanverceman Posts: 680
    I have great luck when it comes to memorable shows but bad luck when it comes to bootlegs being held back

Missing:
    Randall’s night 1 96
    pj 20
    made in America 
    Wrigley 13
    global citizens festival 

Was at Philly Spectrum shows that felt like they took ages but it's long past that span now for PJ20, Made in America and Wrigley 13.