Options

Google pay wallet question

2»

Comments

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,450
    Is anyone having any LUCK now? I just tried and the page is not loading. I assume a lot of people are trying right now. I'm not gonna try right now as my shows aren't until Sept. 2 & 4th.

Appreciate updates on how everyone is making out with this.

GOOD LUCK, especially to those going tomorrow.
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924
    Same, no wallet option showing up for me either.  But I'm not in need until Fenway, so I'll try and hold off for a bit.  
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,762
    Sounds like Ten Club's confidence to have this up by tomorrow is waning. Within the 'download tickets' instructions it now mentions that Seattle concert goers will have access to Safecos guest wifi.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    varty yovarty yo Posts: 105
    yah turning into a gong show....

also says it would be available for android users shortly.. Whatever this means. 

Why leave this to the day before the show??? There must be a reason behind it. 
  • Options
    AaronKampAaronKamp PNW Posts: 12
    I got a response from the Ten Club about the Android wallet issue. 
    10c said:

We apologize for this inconvenience. There was a software update this morning affecting the Ten Club Mobile Ticket Portal. During this update tickets were temporarily not viewable. This glitch has since been fixed. You should now be able to login and view your tickets once more.

For the Seattle shows:
    Android users - The add to wallet functionality for Androids is not yet available. The dev team is actively working on adding this functionality as soon as possible. In the meantime Android users are encouraged to login to the Ten Club Mobile Ticket Portal to access their tickets prior to leaving for the show. In the event the add to wallet functionality is not released prior to the Seattle Aug 8th show, leave the browser window with the tickets open on your phone. Also, please know Safeco Field offers guest WiFi (Mariners Wifi) accessible outside of the venue. You should not have any issues pulling up your tickets straight from the Ten Club Mobile Ticket Portal on show day.

For all tickets to all other shows, please check this link for updates:
    https://am.ticketmaster.com/pearljamtenclub/ticketdownloadfaq

-10c

'91:  8/23, 12/15 | '92:  1/3, 7/22 | '93:  9/5, 12/7, 12/8, 12/9 | '95:  2/5, 6/24, 9/13, 11/4 | '96:  9/14 | '98:  7/19, 7/21, 7/22
    Y2K:  5/10, 8/4, 11/2, 11/5, 11/6 | '01: 10/22 | '02: 12/8 | '03:  5/30 | '05:  3/18, 9/1 | '09:  9/22
    '18:  8/8, 8/10, 8/13
  • Options
    Great i get to pay for out of country data now...

This has turned into a epic fail just as everyone was predicting. Hopefully the long lines getting in will delay the show start as other artist have done in the past. 
  • Options
    Just got an official email from tenclub saying the app for android is not up yet... duh haha said check back for updates.
  • Options
    Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985
    I can't believe they thought a 3rd party application would be ready.  The normal change control process alone at any large company is crazy long from dev to prod.  Let alone something like this.  The first release always has problems as well. This was a really bad idea.  
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,882
    ponytd said:
    I was able to save mine to my Google Pay app like 5 minutes ago.
    How?
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Just got lucky! ^^^^ 

I debated getting up at 2am to load tickets im kicking myself now...
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924
    Ooof, I really, really hope this isn't an issue tomorrow night.  But for some reason, I have a feeling we're going to be hearing some horror stories of people getting in late or not being able to pull up their tickets.  
  • Options
    varty yo said:

This has turned into a epic fail just as everyone was predicting. Hopefully the long lines getting in will delay the show start as other artist have done in the past. 
    Not sure where you're from my out of country data isn't expensive anymore.  At least not compared to buying a ticket to the show, plane ticket, hotel, food, merchandise, etc.  
  • Options
    PaulC1978 said:
    varty yo said:

Not sure where you're from my out of country data isn't expensive anymore.  At least not compared to buying a ticket to the show, plane ticket, hotel, food, merchandise, etc.  
    Haha agreed ive invested alot already. Im coming from canada we get hosed mostly. Im done freeting ill just DL on the way to the show already have screen shots
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,505
    Ok, on the ticketmaster site, i click "G Pay Save to Phone" on the ticket.   It then opens a page in google, and says, "This item was already saved to Google Pay.  I click to Open app.  I look in the "Passes" tab, and there is nothing there.  IDeas?
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,505
    Woah, they just showed up.   But that took a good half hour for them to show up.   Yikes.  Freaky. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    drandodrando Posts: 68
    What version of the google OS is needed for this to work.  I have an older android phone and when I click tickets it keeps on spinning I should not need a newer phone to get my tickets. This is just ridiculous