FOR TRADE - Seattle N2 GA and Missoula GA for Wrigley GA

AHLAHL Posts: 7
edited July 2018 in Given To Fly (live)
My friends and I have two pairs (comprised of two 10c transferable singles) that we are looking to trade for a Wrigley N1 GA pair:
  • Seattle N2 (8/10) General Admission
  • Missoula (8/13) General Admission
We will also consider trading for a Seattle N1 or Wrigley N2 pair if you have but Wrigley N1 is the primary concern at this time. We are potentially open to trading singles but are really hoping to trade another group to make a Wrigley N1 pair. DM me if you are interested in trading or have Wrigley GA tickets that you are willing to sell (a long shot but worth asking).

Tickets are not for sale at this time. I will make a seperate For Sale post or put them up in the Home vs Away Shows ISO/FS Thread if they ultimately become available.
Post edited by AHL on

Comments

• wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    I acknowledge that the tickets are not yet for sale, but would be grateful if you would please keep me in mind if you end up putting up your night 2 GA ticket for sale. Thanks!! Enjoy the shows!! 
  • AHLAHL Posts: 7
    I will keep you in mind!
    Much appreciated, thank you!
    Post hump day bump.
    Hope that everyone had a good weekend!
    Any chance the N2 is for sale yet? No worries if not. Not trying to pester, just doing my due diligence!! 

Enjoy the shows, only a couple weeks away and the fun begins!! 
    wsimon74 said:
    Any chance the N2 is for sale yet? No worries if not. Not trying to pester, just doing my due diligence!! 

Enjoy the shows, only a couple weeks away and the fun begins!! 
    Still looking to trade but have you in mind if I can't.
    Thanks!!