Home Show Ticket Disappointment

I have loved and supported PJ and all their causes for over 25 years! I entered the lottery when the pre-sale was available because I wanted to support their dedication against homelessness. I used to live in Seattle and now live in Boston. I got both shows in Boston and will be in Seattle for the 8th. I bid on 3 shows, with the hopes to get 1. I never thought I would actually get all 3 shows. Spent a ton of money. But was like "they will be great seats and the money goes to a good cause". I can't believe how bad the tickets are that I won. I can't believe that being a TEN club member doesn't get you decent seats after spending SO MUCH MONEY. I am a teacher, a single mom and have opened my home to those who were homeless. So disappointed in you guys. These seats are horrible and I wish I didn't enter the lottery, but just bought a single seat where I could actually SEE the band. Wish I could sell my tickets now!

Comments

• CR181741CR181741 Posts: 18
    I feel the same way. Our seats are in sec 116. I thought we be sitting behind the GA on the field. 
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,687
    spags70 said:
    I have loved and supported PJ and all their causes for over 25 years! I entered the lottery when the pre-sale was available because I wanted to support their dedication against homelessness. I used to live in Seattle and now live in Boston. I got both shows in Boston and will be in Seattle for the 8th. I bid on 3 shows, with the hopes to get 1. I never thought I would actually get all 3 shows. Spent a ton of money. But was like "they will be great seats and the money goes to a good cause". I can't believe how bad the tickets are that I won. I can't believe that being a TEN club member doesn't get you decent seats after spending SO MUCH MONEY. I am a teacher, a single mom and have opened my home to those who were homeless. So disappointed in you guys. These seats are horrible and I wish I didn't enter the lottery, but just bought a single seat where I could actually SEE the band. Wish I could sell my tickets now!
    You could have skipped lottery and gone to public sale and paid more if that would,have been better. At least you'll know for next time
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,687
    Where are your seats? I joined 10C a couple months after you and think seats will be fine. Where did you expect to get seats?
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    CR181741 said:
    I feel the same way. Our seats are in sec 116. I thought we be sitting behind the GA on the field. 
    I'm curious.  Truly just curious.  What year did you become a member?  I only ask because the field tickets that my husband and I enjoyed at Wrigley 1 in 2016 were bought on perhaps a 1996 membership.  We were just slightly right of the middle of the field.  The friends that went as ticket buddies (who kindly sold their extra set to me) had field tickets that were on 1992 or so membership number.  If memory serves, they were a handful of rows back from GA, but with a 1992 membership even they weren't directly behind GA.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1