Options

Thanks for pulling off AMS night 2 and playing Hard To Imagine! Best band in the world!

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,804
    GlowGirl said:
    PJNB said:
    GlowGirl said:
    I would love to see this. And while you are at it, please also play Marker in the Sand. Thanks.
    Are you doing the last 4 shows too? Marker in the sand would be a lot of fun!
    No. Prague is my only European Show. But I am also going to Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, and Camden. So, I have a few chances to hear it. But looks unlikely for this tour. I guess we will see. 
    Nice run of shows. Enjoy your time in Prague! I am doing all of Canada with my wife except Hamilton solo and MSG as well. Hoping they mix it up a bit in those run of shows! 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,911
    edited July 2022
    PJNB said:
    GlowGirl said:
    PJNB said:
    GlowGirl said:
    I would love to see this. And while you are at it, please also play Marker in the Sand. Thanks.
    Are you doing the last 4 shows too? Marker in the sand would be a lot of fun!
    No. Prague is my only European Show. But I am also going to Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, and Camden. So, I have a few chances to hear it. But looks unlikely for this tour. I guess we will see. 
    Nice run of shows. Enjoy your time in Prague! I am doing all of Canada with my wife except Hamilton solo and MSG as well. Hoping they mix it up a bit in those run of shows! 
    Thanks. Hope to meet you guys at one of the September shows.

Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,478
    I got a good feeling about Prague, think its going to be an amazing show!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    GlowGirl said:
    That would be great
  • Options
    Only played 43 times and only 6 times in Europe. Never played in Prague. Such a beautiful city would be a great time to play it for the first time there!
  • Options
    BLACK35 said:
    Are you headed to Europe? How many Canadian shows are you doing? 

Prague 2018 was a lot of fun and I was super excited when they added another show in 2020 after it was not on the first set of dates in 2019. 

Going to take our time checking out the city and can’t wait for this trip!
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,478
    PJNB said:
    BLACK35 said:

Prague 2018 was a lot of fun and I was super excited when they added another show in 2020 after it was not on the first set of dates in 2019. 

No Europe this tour, hopefully next time they go back. Wife and I are just doing Toronto and Hamilton in fall
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    BLACK35 said:
    PJNB said:
    BLACK35 said:

No Europe this tour, hopefully next time they go back. Wife and I are just doing Toronto and Hamilton in fall
    I am excited for the Canadian run!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,912
    PJNB said:
    BLACK35 said:
    PJNB said:
    BLACK35 said:

I am excited for the Canadian run!

Me too! :)
  • Options
    Reservation booked at Porks the night before the show. Pretty excited for some of these restaurants we have booked!
  • Options
    ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 634
    Excited to reacquaint myself with the amazing, fresh, pure Czech beer.  At the 2018 show, it was cheaper than the Coca Cola.  Something like $3 maybe, if memory serves (it's a bit fuzzy).  Which is like a dream for those of us who paid $20/beer at the LA show this year.
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    PJNB said:
    Reservation booked at Porks the night before the show. Pretty excited for some of these restaurants we have booked!
    I think my friend I am going with to Prague may have mentioned that place. We haven't really booked any restaurants yet. I want to go to the preparty the night before at the beer garden. That should be fun.

I am still waiting for my email about how to collect my 10C tickets though.

Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    PJNB said:
    I think my friend I am going with to Prague may have mentioned that place. We haven't really booked any restaurants yet. I want to go to the preparty the night before at the beer garden. That should be fun.

We are going to be near the Prague Castle at supper time and even though this place seems kind of touristy all of the reviews say the pork knuckle is amazing and that is what we are after. 

It seemed easy to get tickets in 2018 but it is odd no email yet. I would expect a 1pm or 2pm pickup next to the venue.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,221
    Hope you get it.  I was pretty stoked to get this one at the Gorge all those many years ago.  Even moreso now, that I realize how rarely it's played. It's such an amazing song.

#releasethechicagocabsoundtrackonvinyl
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    GlowGirl said:
    PJNB said:

@GlowGirl

Just got my Prague email!

This is your final confirmation for your Ten Club GA tickets and early entry wristbands to see Pearl Jam in Prague at O2 Arena on Friday, July 22, 2022.

Ten Club Box Office Opens: 14:00 / 2:00pm
    Ten Club Early Entry: 17:45 / 5:45pm
    Door Time: 18:30 / 6:30pm
    White Reaper: 19:30 / 7:30pm 
    Pearl Jam: 20:45 / 8:45pm
    Box Office Closes: 21:15 / 9:15pm
    *All times subject to change
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    PJNB said:
    GlowGirl said:
    PJNB said:

@GlowGirl

Just got my Prague email!

This is your final confirmation for your Ten Club GA tickets and early entry wristbands to see Pearl Jam in Prague at O2 Arena on Friday, July 22, 2022.

Ten Club Box Office Opens: 14:00 / 2:00pm
    Ten Club Early Entry: 17:45 / 5:45pm
    Door Time: 18:30 / 6:30pm
    White Reaper: 19:30 / 7:30pm 
    Pearl Jam: 20:45 / 8:45pm
    Box Office Closes: 21:15 / 9:15pm
    *All times subject to change
    I got mine as well. One less thing to worry about. I think I am going to show up pretty early for GA line and merch. I am spending 10 days in the Czech Republic for vacation - so I will have plenty of time to sight see around Prague. I can waste one day in line.

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Had tickets to the Budapest show back in 2020. Looks like a fantastic night and wish we could have made it.

Still no Hard to Imagine played this year. Still holding out hope for Prague! 
  • Options
    Another show we had tickets for way back in 2020 tonight 

Krakow is a beautiful city and hope all those going tonight have a fantastic time

Listening to a lot of Lost Dogs lately. Hoping that they bust this song out in Prague!
  • Options
    Another week to go!
    *crossing fingers
  • Options
    They just played it in Krakow. Dude I hope you get this too in Prague.
  • Options
    Congrats Krakow. We had tickets for this show in 2020 but could not make it work in 2022. Can not imagine they play twice this tour but happy for you guys! 
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,396
    PLAY IT AGAIN, ED
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,065
    PJNB said:
    Congrats Krakow. We had tickets for this show in 2020 but could not make it work in 2022. Can not imagine they play twice this tour but happy for you guys! 
    Ugh!!!! 
    Such an amazing song.  It deserves to be played again!  Keep the hope alive! 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,081
    Bump! @PJNB let’s not give up.
  • Options
    fl247556fl247556 Posts: 272
    Again in Prague PLEASE !!!
    freddie vedder
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    drfox said:
    Apparently it was a request for Krakow. I like your positivity but after them telling the crowd "if they don't like it its not their fault" I really can't see them playing it again this tour. 

We are still very excited for our 4 shows. So many great songs from this band and we are eager to see what they have in store set wise. Maybe they play it again and surprise the fuck out of us! 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    drfox said:
    Apparently it was a request for Krakow. I like your positivity but after them telling the crowd "if they don't like it its not their fault" I really can't see them playing it again this tour. 

We are still very excited for our 4 shows. So many great songs from this band and we are eager to see what they have in store set wise. Maybe they play it again and surprise the fuck out of us! 
    Yep you never know. Maybe we’ll get an ultra rare song like Force of Nature or Strangest Tribe at Prague/Amsterdam instead. Excited to find out 
  • Options
    I think it would be an amazing opener for the Prague show.  Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    At least we know it's in the repertoire at the moment, and playing it is an actual possibility!
    Post edited by ddeschler on
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    drfox said:

@PJNB I should have realised it would be played at Kraków. Obvious now thinking about the lyrics of the song which seem to be about war. Goddamn.

Anyway 1 week to go to Prague bump!!! Please play it again PJ