Options

Ten Club Customer Service Windows

go prego pre Posts: 648
Is that where the fossils like me who don't have smart phones need to go?
There's a trapdoor in the sun.

Comments

• Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,626
    I think you have to have an iPhone or Android to get the tickets.  It says in the original Pre-Sale info page that there are no physical tickets and you must have a smart phone.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    go prego pre Posts: 648
    I'm pretty sure they said they would have something in place for those without smart phones.
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    edited July 2018
    I think you have to have an iPhone or Android to get the tickets.  It says in the original Pre-Sale info page that there are no physical tickets and you must have a smart phone.
    They did confirm that those without smartphones would have an alternate method offered to them. Those without a smartphone need to email 10C.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Ahh. Once upon a time the ONLY line worth getting into
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,282
    go pre said:
    Is that where the fossils like me who don't have smart phones need to go?

They will take care of you.  I'm pretty sure someone inquired directly to 10c about this and they said provisions will be made. I would contact 10c to confirm the plan and not wait until show day.
  • Options
    I recommend finding an old iPod Touch or something.  You just need something that can connect to the wifi, download the tickets into Apple wallet, and hold a decent charge.  I don’t think you would have to get a new phone.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    They did confirm that those without smartphones would have an alternate method offered to them. Those without a smartphone need to email 10C.
    Hopefully they did, I just didn’t see it.  Glad to hear it.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Lets go back to index cards
  • Options
    LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 694
    edited July 2018
       =)
    Post edited by LukinAtU on
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    edited July 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    Hopefully they did, I just didn’t see it.  Glad to hear it.
    Someone who emailed 10C and asked posted 10C's reply in some thread. :) I assume that 10C isn't mentioning it in their announcements at all because a lot of fans would then try to get around the ticketless method even if they do have smartphones.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,070
    From the FAQ:

I don’t have a smartphone and neither does my guest.

Please email tickets@tenclub.net if you do not have a mobile device from which you can access your tickets.

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,997
    From the FAQ:

I don’t have a smartphone and neither does my guest.

Please email tickets@tenclub.net if you do not have a mobile device from which you can access your tickets.

To be fair that doesn’t say they’ll help you, just want an email. Maybe they want to make a list of people to laugh at?