Do Pit sections matter?

First time I've gotten GA tickets, my two GA tickets list different pit sections. assuming this doesn't matter? or does it? Inquiring minds want to know! 

Comments

• PhaedraPhaedra Posts: 9
    Mine too, maybe to seperate the transferable from the non transferables?
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    makes sense
  • mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,334

wsimon74 said:
    First time I've gotten GA tickets, my two GA tickets list different pit sections. assuming this doesn't matter? or does it? Inquiring minds want to know
    My GA tix are diff section also..I'm pretty sure they wont split people up. Probably just a clerical thing
  • IGotId13IGotId13 Posts: 17
    Bumping this as I have the same question. Assuming we are all going in through the right field entry and it's GA after that, no? My transferable ticket is a different section.
    "I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand dude, across which you do not pass." - Walter

"Everything in that story is completely true, except the part where we trained him and hired him." - Ed, San Diego 4/15/08
  • This is the email I got from 10 Club when I asked the same question about Missoula...

Info (Ten Club) 

Jul 31, 1:55 PM PDT 

This info is just for ticket identification purposes which you can ignore. You have General Admission tickets so you and your guest will be in the same standing area.

-10c

• IGotId13IGotId13 Posts: 17
    This is the email I got from 10 Club when I asked the same question about Missoula...

Info (Ten Club) 

Jul 31, 1:55 PM PDT 

This info is just for ticket identification purposes which you can ignore. You have General Admission tickets so you and your guest will be in the same standing area.

-10c

Much appreciated!
    "I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand dude, across which you do not pass." - Walter

"Everything in that story is completely true, except the part where we trained him and hired him." - Ed, San Diego 4/15/08