Options

Lost Dogs Vinyl - NO Hidden Track - 4/20/02

Yo,

What the sam?!!

What's going on with the hidden track for Lost Dogs on the Vinyl edition?

There is no hidden track on the Lost Dogs Vinyl addition!

Ten vinyl (master slave) and Binural (writer's block) vinal definetly have the hidden tracks.

Anyone have any clues?

Brett
"You are not going to be killed by a terrorist. We have seriously lost our sense of perspective. And it is being used against us, not by the terrorists, but by leaders seeking to terrorize us."

Michael Moore, Dude, Where's My Country?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Are you sure you've waited long enough? it's a LONG time on the CD edition before 4/20/02 comes on...4:20 to be exact.
    "Dude...it's a hamburger on top of a rocket ship!"
  • Options
    its a record. You just go to the last song and it aint there!
    when the neddle lifts off the record ... there is no more to play!
    "You are not going to be killed by a terrorist. We have seriously lost our sense of perspective. And it is being used against us, not by the terrorists, but by leaders seeking to terrorize us."

• Options
    thats pretty weak, i was going to go down and buy myself a copy of it today and i was shocked to see it priced at 24.99, ouch that hurts the old wallet.......
    8.29.00-4.29.03-4.30.03-5.2.03-7.2.03-7.3.03-7.8.03-7.9.03-7.11.03-9.28.04-9.29.04-10.1.04- 10.2.04-10.3.04-5.12.06-5.24.06-5.25.06
    ...i know all the rules but the rules do not know me, guaranteed...
  • Options
    how many discs is it? two like the cd version or four? i ask this because some of the previous one-disc albums were double vinyl...
    em ot sselecirp si y c a v i r p
  • Options
    Album Vinyl Discs:
    Lost dogs - 3 records (6 sides)
    Riot Acts - 2 records (4 sides)
    Binaural - 2 records (4 sides)
    Ten, Vitology, Vs., No Code, Yield - 1 record each (2 sides)

The cost of Dogs is a reflection of the real estate needed to get all that music in.