Looking for a big favour O2 rearranged Show - t-shirt

kevtickevtic Posts: 133
Big favour to ask of someone going to rearranged gig.

I'm flying back from a family holiday in Lanzarote (my wife is the most understanding wife ever) but I won't get to o2 until after 5.

Could someone pick up the gig t-shirt for me and I'll meet them and obviously pay for it when I arrive at the venue.

Please pm me if you can assist on helping out a fellow 10c.

Of all the gig specific t-shirts I have this is the one I really need. A 4000 mile round trip in over 30 hours. This is one momento I really want to get.

Thanks in advance  

Comments

• rw160510rw160510 Posts: 945
    edited July 2018
    For the last show at the O2 show specific shirts could be ordered for pick up at the the venue through the venues app. There is nothing listed yet in the app but it might be worth checking out as a backup. I'd help out but I will be later than you getting there. Enjoy the show.

Post edited by rw160510 on
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    edited July 2018
    rw160510 said:
    For the last show at the O2 show specific shirts could be ordered for pick up at the the venue through the venues app. There is nothing listed yet in the app but it might be worth checking out as a backup. I'd help out but I will be later than you getting there. Enjoy the show.

This feature was disabled this feature.
    Post edited by Brisk. on
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 945
    Ah well. Didn't realise. Thanks for the correction. I won't bother checking it again then.
  • kevtickevtic Posts: 133
    Got my hopes up there.
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    If I get there in time I'll be glad to.. Do you know what shirt you want .. And what size... 
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    Pm me at Old Son Designs on Facebook yea 
  • kevtickevtic Posts: 133

Pm me at Old Son Designs on Facebook yea 
    Cheers  Message on its way