Single 10c Ticket (160xxx) available for Missoula & N2 Wrigley... Related: ISO GA single?

cbh1011cbh1011 Minnesota Posts: 138
edited July 2018 in The Porch
 I should have good reserved seats for Mizzoula and Wrigley N2.  I'm trying to find a single GA, and if so, I'd have the pair at each show to sell (at cost, of course).  However, if I can't find a single GA for both shows, I am looking for a seat partner as I will be solo for those two shows.   If you're interested in the great seat.... or have a single GA to sell, please let me know.  It likely would be easier for me to sell my 10c seats as a pair.   Cheers all -- excited for the US shows as I salivate watching clips of the boys in Europe.   Please DM me if interested or questions, as I'm not often on the Forum.

UPDATE:   I was informed by our admins that indeed the rules state that if a 10c member has a pair of reserved seats, as I do, we are expected to sit in one of them and we will NOT be allowed to transfer the pair to someone else.  I get the rationale, even if my intent was not dubious.... just wanted now to do GA with some friends vs finding another new person to join me.   I do now have a new friend to join me in Chicago and it sounds like in Missoula too.  Thank you for the time to read and message me; I'm sorry I couldn't make it work out for those that did get back to me.  Cheers.
Post edited by cbh1011 on

Comments

• cbh1011cbh1011 Minnesota Posts: 138
    Please DM me.... as I'm not often on the Forum.   Thanks.

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    cbh1011 said:
     I should have good reserved seats for Mizzoula and Wrigley N2.  I'm trying to find a single GA, and if so, I'd have the pair at each show to sell (at cost, of course).  However, if I can't find a single GA for both shows, I am looking for a seat partner as I will be solo for those two shows.   If you're interested in the great seat.... or have a single GA to sell, please let me know.  It likely would be easier for me to sell my 10c seats as a pair.   Cheers all -- excited for the US shows as I salivate watching clips of the boys in Europe.   Please DM me if interested or questions, as I'm not often on the Forum.
    You can only transfer one 10c ticket. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • cbh1011cbh1011 Minnesota Posts: 138
    deadendp said:
    cbh1011 said:
    Hmmm.  I would assume since I'd definitely be there, that I could walk in together with the other two people?  Is that idea flawed?  I'm certainly not trying to screw up anything or violate any rules.... I appreciate the advice and counsel, and will try to reread the rules from Kat or Sea, but appreciate any links or comments you or others have.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,967
    cbh1011 said:
    deadendp said:
    cbh1011 said:
    Hmmm.  I would assume since I'd definitely be there, that I could walk in together with the other two people?  Is that idea flawed?  I'm certainly not trying to screw up anything or violate any rules.... I appreciate the advice and counsel, and will try to reread the rules from Kat or Sea, but appreciate any links or comments you or others have.
    Most likely separate entrances for GA and reserved.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,085
    I'd like that extra reserved for Wrigley 2....wish they would release ticket info. Have a single from another member secured already...need one more.

It would be great if both singles were in the same section.

Can I line up for that extra?
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • jimfishjimfish Posts: 51
    I'm looking for a single GA for N2 at Wrigley also.   Have two already, but need a third for a special reunion of friends.  Just got back from Padova - love the new setup on stage!