Chloe dancer and Jeremy

matsmbmatsmb Posts: 6
Hi!
I was listening to chloe dancer demo with MLB and it strucked how beautiful this song actually is(demo is better than studio).Every note is played with passion and I love the sadness in the song, I was feeling very sad about the tragic Andrew Wood story and started to think about friends that maybe are gone soon.

My fauvorite PJ song is Jeremy, because the lyrics are extremely strong and a great riff, and the voice of Eddie on this is maybe his stongest performance on record. He sings with the whole Eddie Vedder and he can see he is very emotional and that he really cares.
I`am also very glad to be alive after hearing this song, I really appreciate my life!!

anyone with the same thoughts?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• This was the first PJ song that I heard. It struck me as really powerful and daring and really full of emotion.

When the video for Jeremy came out, I loved how MTV couldn't show the gruesome version of it until after 10 pm... When I saw it the first time, it blew my mind. Seeing that video was it for me: I was hooked on Pearl Jam.

My question is: at the end of the video, did Jeremy shoot his classmates, the teacher, or himself?
    this board is too crazy for me these days...
  • He shot himself, poor kid. I feel so incredibly bad for him, because he had his whole life ahead of him and he just didnt realize it. :(
    "And all the thoughts that spin...'round my head... I'm spinning... I'm spinning...how quick the sun can drop away"

"Don't it always seem to go... you don't know what you've got till its gone...they paved paradise...and put up a parking lot..."

".... Your dreams.......I see......................"
  • That's what I always thought. Thanks for clearing that up :)
    this board is too crazy for me these days...
  • Anytime :)
    "And all the thoughts that spin...'round my head... I'm spinning... I'm spinning...how quick the sun can drop away"

"Don't it always seem to go... you don't know what you've got till its gone...they paved paradise...and put up a parking lot..."

".... Your dreams.......I see......................"
  • The whole MLB is unbelievable - songs like man of golden words and this is shrangila (and all of them really!!) are awesome..

Jeremy is a great song, they have kinda put it way a little bit live now, kinda a once every 6 shows or so - but really i'd rather it every 25 shows just to make it that much more special when Jeff hits that oh so familiar intro :-)
    There's a lot to be said for nowhere....