In Hiding..

jamspreaderjamspreader Posts: 2
Never paid too much attention to this song till the bootlegs! It is amazing everytime they play it! They seem to play it faster and you can easily feel the passion when it's live.

I could have locked the front door...no way in or out...

Sorry....got a little crazy!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• what a great song. I love the studio recording, but live this song rocks even more.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • I like the Studio version just a hair more because of Brendan O'Brien playing the piano in the background
    Please don't smoke in smoke free buildings. You aren't cool, you're just an asshole
  • good ass song ive been listening to it all weekend
    while avoiding everyone and hiding
    im weird
    "thiers still time to escape, youve got time to escape
    thiers still time so escape,,,,
    auuuhhheehhh yaeeahh "
  • Charlotte, NC was great! He acted out everything too and was in a great mood that night.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."