Options

What's your interpretation of Last Exit?

UnleashedUnleashed Posts: 261
I really like this song and I have a bit of my own interpretation of this song. Someone said on another thread that it was about death. I know we all can have our own interpretations, but I'm really curious to see what you experts think.

I will feel alive as long as I am free
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    imho its about a new start.. shed my skin at last.. let the ocean dissolve 'way my past... letting the past go and start a new life..
    your light's reflected now
  • Options
    First off thanks for posting, didn't think anyone was going too. Second, that's sort of what I was thinking, pretty much along the same lines, living through something, getting through a tough spot and surviving it, starting anew. Thanks!!!
  • Options
    Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    ur welcome!! i really like this song too!! the first time i ever noticed it was on the road, that fat beat at the start did it for me! i sure as hell don't think its about death.. well maybe about somone who died and dealing with it.. but imo i think its about new starts..

btw: if u ever wonder again u can always check what others think about a song (but doing it here is more fun!)
    http://www.theskyiscrape.com
    your light's reflected now
  • Options
    AngusAngus Posts: 376
    I think it's about being at the point where you want to commit suicide.
    00: 7/2 (cancelled...)
    05: 9/11,9/12,9/13,9/15,9/16,9/19
    06: 8/23,8/30, 9/9, 9/11
    07: 6/26, 6/29
  • Options
    This is just my personal thing here, but I actually thought of this song when I left school. After I signed out, it was my 'last exit'.
    I know that's probably not what Ed and the guys meant, but hey...it works.
    "I don't know what to say, so I'm just gonna say, 'I am a donut'."--Eddie Vedder.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Obi Once
    ur welcome!! i really like this song too!! the first time i ever noticed it was on the road, that fat beat at the start did it for me! i sure as hell don't think its about death.. well maybe about somone who died and dealing with it.. but imo i think its about new starts..

btw: if u ever wonder again u can always check what others think about a song (but doing it here is more fun!)
    http://www.theskyiscrape.com

Thanks ~ I've been meaning to make a trip to this site, I always forget about it.