Anyone going to Ottawa Bluesfest? - Need help Foo Fighters Poster

willbarclaywillbarclay Posts: 3,298

Probably a long shot, but anyone from here going to Ottawa Bluesfest tonight for Dave Matthews or any other upcoming day for that matter.

I went to the Foo Fighters show last night and had hopes to grab the show poster they designed for the Foos.

I have no idea why they would NOT be selling these in the Merch tents, but they didn't. They have them in the war museum (on site) at the poster gallery.

And it closes at 6:00pm (weird right?). Why sell a poster for a show and close up shop before the band takes the stage at 8:00 ?

So I got there at 7:00 and missed. I checked the normal Merch tents but they didn't sell any posters.

There is no artist edition or anything like that because its just a Bluesfest designed poster, so this is my only shot. Im not going to any more shows for the festival so im pretty disappointed. I try to get all posters for shows ive gone to so I can frame them.

Here is a picture of it, they are right there on site inside the War Museum near the main lobby I guess. It would make my day
Thanks

Comments

• willbarclaywillbarclay Posts: 3,298
    Note: I would make it worth your while. Poster is $25 and I'm willing to tip very generously 
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    " I try to get all posters for shows ive gone to so I can frame them"
    good luck with that lol
    AND good luck with your search!
    i hit the wall with that statement a long long time ago...
    Lol thanks 
    Ottawa isn't really a poster market. I'm afraid there will not even be one on eBay for me to buy. That's why I'm reaching out here. 
    I've managed to snag one !!