Options

this jammed me!

August stormAugust storm Posts: 186
im going to start posting a pearl jam song everyday and give the reason why the song jammed me! since there has never been a pearl jam song i didnt like. please add a story or thought if you like:)
im going to start with the ten album....................

ONCE

the opening automatically brings me back to the past
so this song brings back many different times depending on my moods.......some days i think of my mom every once in a while she was sober when i went to visit, makes me remember when we went to the park and shed push me on the marry -go- round, there werent many times that i have good memories of her so i really like listening to this song when im in a good mood and feeling light hearted....................................then when i really am thinking about bad times this song helps me to release some anger............my mom went a little crazy from drugs now she goes through these mood swings and sometimes forgets really important things and starts fights with me, so i beleive she had actually become insane! then when i listen to this song sometimes becuase of my mood swings i am just as insane, like its through blood not drugs maybe she was destined to become insane anyhow and i am also............only when im really truly being over emotional do i start thinking like this............
feel free to share
whats good for the goose is good for the gander
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    This song for me is waiting as the bus stop on my way to school.. listened to ten on my MD for *who knows how long* and this song was always on then.. i'd ussually sing along.. or scream.. thats my primairy memory.. not much.. but i shared..
    your light's reflected now
  • Options
    thank you for sharing:)
    whats good for the goose is good for the gander
  • Options
    PedgePedge Posts: 71
    Once is the song that helps me vent all my energy and anger.
    "Once upon a time I could control myself"
    this makes me reflect on my own life before I discovered some of the bad habits that led me astray.
    "Once upon a time I could love myself"
    I think we all go through feelings of self hate and regret for how our life has turned out. Thankfully for me these feelings don't occur all that often anymore.
    I remember Once as the song I would listen to with mates as we were on our way out to clubs as 18 year olds. The song always hyped us up and got us all excited. Ten will always be a special album to me. It was the album that would help me discover this band that would change my life forever
    Why do people with closed minds always open their mouth