Options

this jammed me ...why go

August stormAugust storm Posts: 186
WHY GO

this song is one that relates to me once again through my own mother, god only knows where i would have ended up if i was left in her care as a child.........she was never really there for me other than a few good times not too many of them to help tip the scale in a good direction thats for sure! to this day after not seeing her in 13 years she still treats me like shit! so if i was a kid id be screaming why go home if it was her i would be going home to! and when she calls me she tells me what a rotten child i was , problem is she has no clue what i was like my father says i was a great child ........................................

share if you like:)
whats good for the goose is good for the gander
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SpomenkaSpomenka Posts: 145
    Why Go was written about Heather, an intelligent 13 year old girl in Chicago who got caught smoking pot by her mom. Her mom thought she had some troubles and put this young girl in a hospital. They kept her there for quite a long time. But she was strong and refused to accept many of the accusations of her doing terrible things.

if found this on their site..
    unbelievable how people can be stupid when it comes to their kids
    Pearl Jam pieces...

This is how I saw it one day: Insignificance at the Porch of Mankind

http://www.blogovanje.com/Storms_Of_Small_Ocean/komentari.php?id=17
  • Options
    Originally posted by Spomenka
    Why Go was written about Heather, an intelligent 13 year old girl in Chicago who got caught smoking pot by her mom. Her mom thought she had some troubles and put this young girl in a hospital. They kept her there for quite a long time. But she was strong and refused to accept many of the accusations of her doing terrible things.

if found this on their site..
    unbelievable how people can be stupid when it comes to their kids
    your right about the fact that some parents are stupid when it comes to there kids, i cant beleive that there are parents out there that do not dedicate there entire life to there kids. i would do anything for my kids anything at all! and thank you for sharing this with me sometimes i feel kinda stupid becuase i do not know what all the songs mean and i have been a fan for many years now.........
  • Options
    SpomenkaSpomenka Posts: 145
    "sometimes i feel kinda stupid becuase i do not know what all the songs mean and i have been a fan for many years now........."

i used to feel that way too, but then i thought about it and realized that it's not so important. sometimes knowing 'what the song means' can ruin the feeling that i had before knowing it... i just turn them up loud and enjoy... sometimes it's not what you know, but how you feel
    Pearl Jam pieces...

This is how I saw it one day: Insignificance at the Porch of Mankind

http://www.blogovanje.com/Storms_Of_Small_Ocean/komentari.php?id=17
  • Options
    Originally posted by Spomenka
    "sometimes i feel kinda stupid becuase i do not know what all the songs mean and i have been a fan for many years now........."

i used to feel that way too, but then i thought about it and realized that it's not so important. sometimes knowing 'what the song means' can ruin the feeling that i had before knowing it... i just turn them up loud and enjoy... sometimes it's not what you know, but how you feel
    and thats the one point im always trying to express also like knowing eddies favorite food should not be an important issue.......i know quite a bit about the band i try to know more and more just becuase they are so important to me but some things are just over board:) peace and love to you:)