Fenway Hotel options

I am booking my hotel soon and was wondering where my fellow 10c members are staying. Any suggestions and or recommendations are highly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• armyfanarmyfan Posts: 342
    Me and the wife were too cheap to stay in the city last time, so we stayed in woburn. Right next to highway, short drive in, and saved hundreds. this time around, did a Priceline surprise thing and got marriot Burlington. Looks like another short enough drive, saved hundreds, etc.... I hear people buy this "merch" stuff and saving hundreds helps. Obviously nothing beats walking to and from show, but we are mere commonfolk. So we will drive in, park in a garage and than walk to show. If you're flying in and not renting a car, guess I just wasted your time, and I apologize!
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Posts: 3,987
    edited July 2018
    We're staying in Brookline, it's just a mile or two away but is much less expensive than hotels in Kenmore or Copley Square. I consider it walkable. But the hotel also is right by a T stop. :)

Our son goes to college downtown, so we want to be close to see him (and to bring him along to night 1).
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.