Song request (Unthought Known) for my 6 year old son (Krakow, Berlin or Barcelona)

Hello gentlemen,
 First, you sound amazing. Little scared with Mr. Vedder's voice going out, but my 6 year old (Desmond) and I have been watching lots of videos (Facebook, YouTube-- we've watched all of the Let's Play Two videos and when Mike is looking into the crowd, Desmond said "He's looking for people not clapping.")  and it is awesome to see you guys still rocking it.
So, Desmond and I went to see Eddie play Firenze Rocks and Taormina 1 last year. My son's first festival and first concert. Now we are about to leave Shanghai to fly to Europe to catch 3 shows. We are both ridiculously excited. For him, it's the people, the atmosphere. For me, it's you guys (won't repeat what you have done for me or how you saved my life, but it's in my post from last year) and being there with Desmond.
When Eddie walked onto stage at Taormina, Desmond grabbed my hand and said "Daddy, it's Eddie Vedder." I cried. All through Long Road. He fell asleep in my lap during the show (about 45 minutes left -- he did not want to take a nap that day. He knows now to nap.) 
I've played your entire catalogue for him. He loves several songs (Black, Unthought Known, Parachutes, Long Road...) and I would like to request Unthought Known for him. He likes to clap along with it. I have repeated the lyrics to him on several occasions (See the path cut by the moon, for you to walk on / Feel the sky blanket you, WITH GEMS AND RHINESTONES). 

It would mean the world to me, to him and to my mother, who I brought to see you guys play Rio November 2015. Her first concert (70 at the time) and first time outside of North America - we did it right!!

Keep rocking guys. Thanks for always being there for me. I hope to repay you in some way, some day. I will be at the Seattle Home Shows, so that's a start.
See ya on the road!
Matthew and Desmond.