Soldier Field July 11, 1995!

MonkeylickMonkeylick Posts: 23
I was just listening to this boot on Pearljamlive.com and it blew me away! Does anyone have a hard copy of this to spare? Ed's voice will make you shit yourself on this one! What energy!
Lick my monkey!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• keven 33keven 33 Posts: 259
    its weird i been training my voice and i do pretty good on my tunes and a few others but it seems like i cant stop myself from trying to sing it just like the way the whoever singing when im training

ever has a voice if you listen to the crazy mary and then the last kiss its different

hey everyone its love ed day

hey ed

i hate you
    convicted
  • i found a copy at a local store and it is great quality except it sounds like the drums were added later.
    "I feel it!"- Eddie, during Alive solo, Chicago 2003
  • You would think that with the show being on the radio there would be some good boots out there. What do you think of the show overall?
    Lick my monkey!
  • I never knew there was a pearljam.live! stupid me, but thank you MonkeyLick
    "I have wished for so long, how I wish for you today"--Long Road
  • I have an incredible copy of this show
    my love for you is ticking clock BERZERKER! would you like some making fuck BERZERKER?!

why will you take by force what you may have quietly by love? - Powhatan
  • OK, I've got a question about pearljamlive.com.

How exactly does it WORK?

On the main page, I select connection speed and concert year, but there's no list that comes up when I click on "Select Concert". I tried all of the other links but nothing comes up. What am I doing wrong?