Options

Gremmie Dog!

MonkeylickMonkeylick Posts: 23
I was looking at the pictures on the back of the LD cover. Right in the middle of the cover there is a flyer for a lost dog named Gremmie. In the description it says that it "Runs out of control". Did any one else notice this?
Lick my monkey!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ttt
    Lick my monkey!
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    I think there are probably a few little jokes in those signs. I'll have to look more closely. :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    There are many. Such as:

The afformentioned Gremmie that "runs out of control".
    On the sign for a dog named Early, it says "it would be 'hard to imagine' our life without Early".
    One dog is described as being "black, red, y...". You cant read the rest, but I'm sure you can figure it out.
    On the sign for the dog named Cookie, it says "last seen on O'Brien Creek". A certain producer has the last name O'Brien.
    On the sign for a dog named Broken Arrow, it says "broke 'leash' on Half Moon Bay Road, call Neil". Neil huh? Didnt a Mister Young have a song named "Half Moon Bay"? Oh, and the inclusion of the word "leash". Get out of my fucking face......
    And my personal favorite: "If you see 'Angel', please bring her to me". I couldn't have said it better myself.

Are there any I missed?
    "The children have to save themselves these days because the parents don't have a clue"-Donnie Darko

"We were done, done, done with all the fuck, fuck, fuckin around"-Modest Mouse