Options

KRAKOW! THIS GUY TURNS 40!

Once in a lifetime you find someone  Gets dropped in to your life When you thought That part of your life was just for you. I went looking for myself And this guy  Jolted his a** right in my path.Grabs my heart in a  Headlock and shocked my  World into one of the most incredible experiences and worthwhile existence.  He waited for me to find myself watched as I crashed let me fall but caught me  Before I hit  Bottom so I  Could learn I had to fall to be who I am now. You can't be a part of anybody's world until You find yourself.  His birthday is the 3rd of July may the fireworks always be for you baby. This guy will be in  KRAKOW  Having the experience of a lifetime I hope Every one of you can take the time to realize One personCould flip your world upside down any minute but When you realize the every bit of individuality of every person in the world is standing in one place for 1 reason you'll understand What this man is taught me. wear them dimples out smiling baby You deserve every bit of your happiness you deserve every tingle  Every Goosebumps from every lyric that  Pearl  Jam. blesses you with.  Happy Birthday you crazy psychotic wonderful Love of my life.  
Tagged: