What do we show at the door?

Hi

I have a hard time finding info on what to show at the door. Will we recieve a link to digital tickets prior to the shows?

Im going as a 10c member to Amsterdam, Padova and Berlin. 

Thanks, 

Morten

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Morten, 

Be prepared for a variety of answers.  :smiley:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • TH113769TH113769 Posts: 439
    edited May 2018
    Your ticket and your Ten Club photo ID card.
    Post edited by TH113769 on
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
  • MK225952MK225952 Posts: 19
    I have never been to a show, but the email I received confirming my tickets said that the tickets will be distributed to my smartphone.  I assume this is all I will need as I don't have something like a 10c card.
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2018 | Eddie Vedder Johannesburg 2018
  • madlmadl Posts: 4
    Thanks all!

I have never recieved a 10C photo ID. Is that printable somewhere?

And I do not see a ticket anywhere here on 10c. I was trying to be prepared and avoiding last minute mails to some helpdesk - I honestly cannot find the info or ticket anywhere :-)

Morten 
  • RoelandRoeland Posts: 177
    Europe is still the old fashioned way: show a photo id at the will call desk near the venue to get the physical tickets and early entry wristbands (you will receive a mail in the week before the show with the details). Normally it's not required to show any id to enter the venue itself. 
  • ConorKavanaghConorKavanagh Posts: 1,148
    I once went to a show in Dublin where I had to pick up the tickets from the desk at the venue. I literally just said my name to the person and they handed me the tickets. This is NOT the way these things should be run, I realise. I could have been anyone and just gotten really lucky there.
    Dublin 2006
    Dublin 2010
    Madrid 2018
    Werchter 2022
    London 1 2022
    London 2 2022
    Krakow 2022
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    There is no 10 club ID that you need to show. Just your passport/license with a photo ID on it. Some people print off there confirmation emails to that go with the tickets to show but I have never seen anyone have to use it especially with smart phones having easy access to all of your info if a problem arises which is should not. You will be given a bracelet for GA and early entry as a 10 club member. Take advantage of it!
  • madlmadl Posts: 4
    Great. Thanks a lot. Very helpful. First post here. 

Good shows to you all!