Options

better call all the ships..

TheSkyEtcTheSkyEtc Athens, GR Posts: 65
Not a PJ song though

Cat Power's Evolution with Ed on adding vocals
has this .. this thing that makes a song grrrrrreeeeat...
Since i bought the album You Are Free last week
nothing else echoes in my head and in my room...
Not only the Evolution..the whole record..

But E.V.olution gives me the chills...
haunts me.
exorcistic.

cat power made one of the year's finest..
for me THE finest..

YOUAREFREE
A whisper through a megaphone
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I agree 100% In fact, I think even if Ed wasn't singing on that song it'd still be so haunting and my fave off the album... that and Names. I love those 2 songs!!

I saw her live not too long ago. She was... ummm... interesting. If you get a chance to see her live I would definitely suggest you check her out, but apparently her shows can be a bit erratic as far as performance goes. The show I saw, she closed it by climbing down in to the audience crawling on her knees and crouching over singin/screaming while some fans patted her on her head. She was like a person across from me... but I thought it a little absurd to pat her head. Then, when she was done, she crawled off to the back stage door and vanished. Interesting show indeed!
    "...to love some silly piece of music... or some band so much that it hurts"
  • Options
    {[No_Code}]{[No_Code}] Posts: 4,059
    Good Woman is an awesome song as well....

Eddie singing or not...

i love both songs
    So that is how I learned the lesson that everyone is alone. And your eyes must do some raining if you are ever going to grow. But when crying don't help and you can't compose yourself. It is best to compose a poem, an honest longing or simple song of hope.
    That is why I'm singing