1990-1992 Boxed Set Sampler (large and small hole collection complete)

aliveheadalivehead Posts: 15
edited June 2018 in Lost Dogs
Update: As the subject line notes, I've found the 7" record that I was seeking. A special thank you for the PJ fan who reached out to me (you know who you are). My complete 12 record collection is complete! I don't know if this counts as a holy grail (but will certainly be about as close as I get to Benny status... lol).

So, this thread has inspired to ask, not in a gloating kind of way, if there is fellow PJ enthusiasts who also have the complete 12 record collection as me.

----
Long time member, first time posting. As the subject line notes, I'm seeking the large hole 7" version (in black) from the 1990-1992 Boxed Set Sampler. I'm not looking for an entire set, only this one. Please private message me if you're able to assist. I do have a bit of a collection of my own, so if someone is looking for something, perhaps we can help each other in the process.

Post edited by alivehead on

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,185
    PM'd
  • aliveheadalivehead Posts: 15
    Bump... I'll consider a larger/partial collection for the right price (and am already aware of full sets floating around for 650)... if you have the one I seek, plus not a full set (or a few with the box), please send me a PM. Thank you.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,185
    @getyourgunn2001 don't you have the black?
  • I have one, but CLEAR.

If anyone here wants it please PM me. 

• WindowPaineWindowPaine Posts: 526
    last week i got the entire 6 record set with large holes. for less than half the stated price you've seen the sets going for. super psyched as i thought i'd never own this set because $650+ is way out of my price range to spend on records!

VS on blue/Lightning Bolt on red/PJ20 on glow in the dark/Fixer on blue is all that's left for major pj vinyl needs now!
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • nuzzer1nuzzer1 Posts: 1,437
    VS blue / glow twenty and small hole for me.