Euro tour shirt sleeves

Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,833
I bought a few of the shirts from the recent European tour...from last year or whatever.

Anyway, is it just me, or are the sleeves ungodly short and/or tight compared to other shirts? I feel like they're riding up into my armpits and shoulders. Luckily, I'm a dude, so I don't have anything to worry about with that, but I still prefer a longer sleeve.
Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    edited May 2018
    I bought a few of the shirts from the recent European tour...from last year or whatever.

Anyway, is it just me, or are the sleeves ungodly short and/or tight compared to other shirts? I feel like they're riding up into my armpits and shoulders. Luckily, I'm a dude, so I don't have anything to worry about with that, but I still prefer a longer sleeve.
    The EV tour 2017 or PJ  2014? I have a couple from last years EV Euro tour and think they fit great.
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Kinda the style over there, check out the sleeves on the soccer jerseys on that guy in the pic.  Euro dudes like em short, gotta show off the guns I guess
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,833
    edited May 2018
    PJNB said:

The EV tour 2017 or PJ  2014? I have a couple from last years EV Euro tour and think they fit great.

EV 2017.

I think RMIB said it best...it's a different cut with deliberately short sleeves.

They fit fine...just the sleeves seem oddly short compared to US-made shirts I have.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    PJNB said:

EV 2017.

I think RMIB said it best...it's a different cut with deliberately short sleeves.

They fit fine...just the sleeves seem oddly short compared to US-made shirts I have.
    I will have to take a look since never noticed it. Guarantee it is going to be an issue for me now that I know about it lol. 
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,833
    PJNB, let me know.