Best Seat fenway park...do you have some advice ! Thanks

BurnrushBurnrush Montreal, Québec Posts: 22
I was wondering if someone can help me for the seat at the fenway park ! wich seat is the best for your money ! thanks i appreciate  :)  
Québec 05/05/2016

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    What are the options....
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,624
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Partially obstructed view?  :lol:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • peterwhughespeterwhughes NH Posts: 153
    I’d say any Box seats are good. Sound wasn’t great in the grandstand seats in 2016, which is under the over hang. I was in RF box seats about 20 rows up. Great view and sounds. 
    Show 2 I was on the field but way back. Had trouble seeing the stage. Much preferred the night 1 seats in RF box seats. 
    Upper deck seats should be good too. 
  • ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010
    You DON'T want to be under the overhang. 
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • BurnrushBurnrush Montreal, Québec Posts: 22
    ski-bum said:
    You DON'T want to be under the overhang. 
    sorry to ask but overhang you talk about grandstand ? 

Québec 05/05/2016
    I’d say any Box seats are good. Sound wasn’t great in the grandstand seats in 2016, which is under the over hang. I was in RF box seats about 20 rows up. Great view and sounds. 
    Show 2 I was on the field but way back. Had trouble seeing the stage. Much preferred the night 1 seats in RF box seats. 
    Upper deck seats should be good too. 

Québec 05/05/2016
    PJNB said:
    What are the options....
    grandstand, loge box or pavillion Box ?
    Québec 05/05/2016
    ed243421 said:
    lolll nice view :p
    Québec 05/05/2016
  • papi34papi34 Posts: 23
    Try to avoid grandstand. That’s where you would get the pole obstructions. Field or loge box 
    Burnrush said:
    PJNB said:
    What are the options....
    Pavillion Box is best bang for your buck on the secondary market imo. Use this site to see what your seats will look like. It also should be noted unless you are in the front on the field you are going to be screen watching a lot of the show anyway so get in the building without breaking the bank and find a spot that the sound will be good. If you have trouble with the site send me a pm and if you have a location in mind ask away and someone will give you advice if it is a good location for the money. Good luck!

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/bos/ticketing/seating_pricing.jsp
    papi34 said:
    Try to avoid grandstand. That’s where you would get the pole obstructions. Field or loge box 
    thanks alote !! :)
    Québec 05/05/2016
    PJNB said:
    Burnrush said:
    PJNB said:
    What are the options....
    Pavillion Box is best bang for your buck on the secondary market imo. Use this site to see what your seats will look like. It also should be noted unless you are in the front on the field you are going to be screen watching a lot of the show anyway so get in the building without breaking the bank and find a spot that the sound will be good. If you have trouble with the site send me a pm and if you have a location in mind ask away and someone will give you advice if it is a good location for the money. Good luck!

thanks for the site and the advice ! appreciate :)
    Québec 05/05/2016
    PJNB said:
    Burnrush said:
    PJNB said:
    What are the options....

Pavillion Box 4 ? Pavillion Box 5 ? or LogeBox 146 ? thanks 
    Québec 05/05/2016
    PB 4 and PB 5 are virtually identical just one on the 3rd base and one on the 1st base line so I would go with price and row between those two. If Logebox 146 is comparable in price I would probably give it the nod just for the being closer factor. Prices are crazy high right now though on the secondary market. I feel for anyone having to go this route. 
  • papi34papi34 Posts: 23
    If you look on preciseseating.com it will give a good idea of what your seats would look like. 
    PJNB said:
    PB 4 and PB 5 are virtually identical just one on the 3rd base and one on the 1st base line so I would go with price and row between those two. If Logebox 146 is comparable in price I would probably give it the nod just for the being closer factor. Prices are crazy high right now though on the secondary market. I feel for anyone having to go this route. 
    ok thanks bud ! last question for you...you think price will drop on second market if i wait of it will go up ? thanks for your time ! appreciate
    Québec 05/05/2016
    Burnrush said:
    PJNB said:
    ok thanks bud ! last question for you...you think price will drop on second market if i wait of it will go up ? thanks for your time ! appreciate
    Can't say to be honest. It seems like there are less seats available this time around on the secondary market maybe because of the verified fan tickets that were available. Prices have been going up steadily and I really do not see them coming down unfortunately. Saying that though there could be a ticket drop or something pop up on here from a fan. I just sold a pair of verified fan tickets for Seattle 2 on Given to Fly and have seen a handful of others do the same so maybe keep an eye out. Fenway tickets have been scarce though. 
    PJNB said:
    Burnrush said:
    PJNB said:
    Can't say to be honest. It seems like there are less seats available this time around on the secondary market maybe because of the verified fan tickets that were available. Prices have been going up steadily and I really do not see them coming down unfortunately. Saying that though there could be a ticket drop or something pop up on here from a fan. I just sold a pair of verified fan tickets for Seattle 2 on Given to Fly and have seen a handful of others do the same so maybe keep an eye out. Fenway tickets have been scarce though. 
    thanks !! ya i will keep my eyes open and hope :( 
    Québec 05/05/2016