Looking to buy (ISO) 2 tickets to Wrigley night 1 (Sat, Aug 18)

swoodswood Posts: 5
edited June 2018 in The Porch
For 40th B-day surprise for a friend. 
Post edited by swood on
Tagged:

Comments

• tonystonys Posts: 4
    If you can find a way to get Ten Club to transfer my tickets to you, they are yours for cost. I'm no longer able to attend but haven't been able to find a way out of burning these tickets.
  • swoodswood Posts: 5
    Thanks for the quick response!  I will send the powers that be an email, but i don't think they let you do this. (unfortunately for both of us)   
  • wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 911
    tonys said:
    If you can find a way to get Ten Club to transfer my tickets to you, they are yours for cost. I'm no longer able to attend but haven't been able to find a way out of burning these tickets.

You'll be able to transfer one, doubt the 2nd.  If you let them know, they will likely let you donate your other to charity.  I'd be interested in your spare.
    I heard back from 10C, and just as wbutler29 said, they will only let you transfer one ticket from the 10c sale.   I'm hoping to find two together - maybe  TM verified sale tix.  Here's to hoping!  
    I'm seeing some tix on craigslist - but i know these could be scams.   Anyone have any experience with craigslist?   I assume it's a bad idea and should stay away. 
  • wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 911
    swood said:
    I'm seeing some tix on craigslist - but i know these could be scams.   Anyone have any experience with craigslist?   I assume it's a bad idea and should stay away. 

I'd stay away from Craig's list.  Stubhub or other 3rd party resellers are your best bet.