Let's play two DVD

joergjoerg Posts: 123

Hey guys,

just a quick one. I’m considering buying the DVD of „Let’s play two“ BUT I’m not a baseball fan. So does it make sense to buy that DVD? I haven’t seen the movie in theatres but from what I’ve learned so far it has a lot to do with baseball, right? It’s not about the music and the concert in first place?

Thanks for your help!

... wind in my hair i feel part of everywhere ...

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    It combines music and baseball.  If you are looking for music only (which still involves some baseball stories because it is Wrigley) you might want to just buy the boot.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Gingerlou77Gingerlou77 Posts: 429
    Buy it. I literally know nothing about the game and loved it 
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,179
    joerg said:

Hey guys,

just a quick one. I’m considering buying the DVD of „Let’s play two“ BUT I’m not a baseball fan. So does it make sense to buy that DVD? I haven’t seen the movie in theatres but from what I’ve learned so far it has a lot to do with baseball, right? It’s not about the music and the concert in first place?

Thanks for your help!

I found the baseball parts to be more thrilling than the "ordinary" setlist. And I don't care for sports.

Buy it.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • From Argentina, Zero beisball Here, the movie has relation with the sport passion, not the game, buy it and see it
  • joergjoerg Posts: 123
    Alright, thanks for your thoughts ... I'm going to buy it  ;) 
    ... wind in my hair i feel part of everywhere ...
  • Good decision! 
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I'm a big fan of pearl jam... big fan of baseball... I enjoyed it... but I watched it once and likely will only watch it once 

Can a brother get a real pearl jam concert film FFS?