pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,706
    I have a nagging feeling my order is lost

get ready for some begging ISO's :)
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    pdalowsky said:
    I have a nagging feeling my order is lost

get ready for some begging ISO's :)
    I had a very expensive PJ poster take 2.5 weeks to reach me last month.  Tracking stopped updating after day 2 LOL. Pleasantly surprised when it showed up.  Hope it reaches you but im sure people will help u if not. U always help everyone here.  
  • Options
    Still havent got my order. They have now provided me a tracking number with Royal mail, checking that number confirms that Royal Mail expected the items to be handed to them for their 48 hour service on 11th April. However they have never been handed the goods to deliver. Not exactly thrilled by this. Music Glue who handle the enquiries are somewhat at a loss as to who has them, whether it is their fulfillment partner or Royal Mail, between them there is a void. Now the jerseys are not in stock I figure i could be absolutely shit out of luck on these. Insert sad face

anyone else in this boat with me?
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:
    Still havent got my order. They have now provided me a tracking number with Royal mail, checking that number confirms that Royal Mail expected the items to be handed to them for their 48 hour service on 11th April. However they have never been handed the goods to deliver. Not exactly thrilled by this. Music Glue who handle the enquiries are somewhat at a loss as to who has them, whether it is their fulfillment partner or Royal Mail, between them there is a void. Now the jerseys are not in stock I figure i could be absolutely shit out of luck on these. Insert sad face

I'm in your boat, got the shipping confirmation April 11 from Argentina, the tracking number still has no info available yet
  • Options
    haydenismhaydenism Ohio Posts: 43
    A few came back to the shop page, but no stock still. Really hoping for an Italy L.
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:

I'm in your boat, got the shipping confirmation April 11 from Argentina, the tracking number still has no info available yet
    I would email Music Glue if I was you and ask for your tracking to be investigated. I did this and they found the shipment couldnt be located anywhere and they were not too sure if it had been received by Royal Mail. They have shipped replacements I am told
  • Options
    Good to hear, Paul.  Sounds like they still had some in stock for you
  • Options
    CPR7CPR7 Stade de France, July 10, 2016 Posts: 364
    Any of these touchdown in Canada yet? 
  • Options
    Only one i bought is Brazil.  Seemed iconic.  Sold out fast on both sites so im glad i did.   Still want Ireland. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828
    Were ya jerseys shipping in these like boxes?

• Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734

Nope, mine came in a plastic bag. 
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    pdalowsky said:
    pdalowsky said:

I would email Music Glue if I was you and ask for your tracking to be investigated. I did this and they found the shipment couldnt be located anywhere and they were not too sure if it had been received by Royal Mail. They have shipped replacements I am told
    I did, they said i have to wait 12 weeks, cause i'm buying from Argentina.
    Our country has several difficulties to purchase ítems outside.
  • Options
    So mine arrived yesterday in SW Ontario and needless to say I am extremely disappointed with the jersey. I ordered an XL based on the original sizing chart and unsurprisingly after the 10C switched the sizing chart without saying anything, the jersey is too big and they are out of size L. To add insult to injury there is a pull in the fabric as well. For somebody who owns 100+ soccer jerseys I should have known better than to order this novelty item but I was caught up in the hype. 

Also just as an FYI for any Canadians who ordered, there was a $19.80 duty charge as well. 
  • Options
    tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,688
    CPR7 said:
    So mine arrived yesterday in SW Ontario and needless to say I am extremely disappointed with the jersey. I ordered an XL based on the original sizing chart and unsurprisingly after the 10C switched the sizing chart without saying anything, the jersey is too big and they are out of size L. To add insult to injury there is a pull in the fabric as well. For somebody who owns 100+ soccer jerseys I should have known better than to order this novelty item but I was caught up in the hype. 

Also just as an FYI for any Canadians who ordered, there was a $19.80 duty charge as well. 
    That really sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. What country did you buy?
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • Options
    Did you try contacting them to see if they can replace? Mine parcel was lost yet there was sufficient stock to replace them despite them being officially sold out
  • Options
    I purchased the Portugal kit and I have contacted them. I emailed them on Saturday so I wasn't expecting a response until today at the earliest. We'll see what the outcome is but I will keep everyone up to date as I hope that this information will help others. 
  • Options
    Figured u bought that with that username
  • Options
    Figured u bought that with that username
    Ha interestingly enough I've been using that handle way before CR7. It's my initials and my favourite player growing up was Luis Figo who was the original #7 for Portugal. 

I just got an email from 10C. They have issued a refund stating that they don't have any L in stock. Although I am gutted that I cannot get the jersey in my size, I'm satisfied that I'm getting my money back. Thanks 10C. Hopefully the L comes back in stock. As a plea if anybody sees that the Portugal L is in stock please let me know. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    demetrios said:
    Were ya jerseys shipping in these like boxes?

Nope, would've been great!
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,688
    Did anyone get a Mexico jersey in large that doesn't fit? Didn't think they would sell out.. 
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • Options
    I received my three yesterday and have to say they are tremendous. Really great stuff

Love the Italy one. 
  • Options
    cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,461
    still waiting in Brazil..
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:
    I received my three yesterday and have to say they are tremendous. Really great stuff

Love the Italy one. 
    Glad they arrived Paul!   I got my Brazil jersey yesterday.  Love it   Perfect fit.   
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    Received my USA Large last week and it fits perfect! Usually I'm more M but it was a good decision to go for the Large..
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Im a large in the tour shirts and most well known brands and bought large, fit is perfect here

(although picked up a superdry hoody a few days ago and that was close to XXXL, something is off in Japan LOL)

• Options
    iO letsgoiO letsgo Posts: 186
    ISO Italy Medium.  Anyone got an extra or one that doesn't fit??  PM please!  ;)
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
     :open_mouth: 
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828
    Cool!
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,106
    I sure hope these will be obtainable and not just for those who wait 3 hours in line for merch. I hate the current setup of PJ merch
    hippiemom = goodness