Anyone going to see ... As the Crow Flies

willbarclaywillbarclay Posts: 3,298
Living in Canada has kept me from attending many concerts in the past. With 2 small Kids at home I cant travel far for a show. Wondering if anyone here will be going to a Chris Robinsons ... As the Crow Flies show? And would they be willing to grab me a poster? Mark Spusta has done the tour poster and id love one. Looks a little something like this ...

Comments

• willbarclaywillbarclay Posts: 3,298
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,364
    Ya man .I'll be at the Chicago gig in a few weeks.  Pm me
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,940
    Yes, going to the Birmingham show. Lemme know if the other offers don't work out....I'll be glad to try and snag a poster for you if you still need one.
    Thanks so much guys. I really appreciate it. @wwsuicide has got me set up. 
    Thanks again and you guys enjoy the show. Wish I could go.

@jjflash you didn't happen to grab a poster or an extra did you?

wwsuicide was shut out. Some douche bag bought the last 10 posters before he could grab one.

@jjflash you didn't happen to grab a look poster or an extra did you?

wwsuicide was shut out. Some douche bag bought the last 10 posters before he could grab one.

Unless you were in early for the meet n greet, you didn't get one.  Hope you get hooked up man!

Thanks again for your efforts my friend @wwsuicide

Thanks again for your efforts my friend @wwsuicide

Anytime of course!!!
    wwsuicide said:

Unless you were in early for the meet n greet, you didn't get one.  Hope you get hooked up man!
    Hey Will. Like WWS said, the posters were only provided to the folks who purchased the meet-and-greet tix. The merch stand has stickers, koozies, hats, shirts and patches. I was stoked to see Chris and company play but not enough to buy a VIP ticket. Good show tho! And good to see Chris strutting on the stage once again. I felt like we were witnessing the early stages of greatness in watching a young Marcus King shred. Setlist was just aiight, however the musicianship was top notch.

jjflash said:
    wwsuicide said:

Hey Will. Like WWS said, the posters were only provided to the folks who purchased the meet-and-greet tix. The merch stand has stickers, koozies, hats, shirts and patches. I was stoked to see Chris and company play but not enough to buy a VIP ticket. Good show tho! And good to see Chris strutting on the stage once again. I felt like we were witnessing the early stages of greatness in watching a young Marcus King shred. Setlist was just aiight, however the musicianship was top notch.
    BTW, the posters I saw the VIP peeps toting around at the Birmingham show were different from the poster you posted earlier in the thread. These were black w/ white writing, and had the ATCF logo w/ tour dates listed. 
  • Im going to try to catch them in Kansas City... have a 5mo old at home :)

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

Hey @jjflash yes the VIPs got a different print signed by Chris. That poster is also sold on the bands web store. 
    Glad you enjoyed the show. I'm taking a road trip this summer to catch the CRB in New Hampshire.